Smart IPTV Xtream Player is a fast and reliable IPTV player available online. This media player is compatible with multiple playlist formats, including M3U and Xtream Codes API. It comes with an impressive and attractive user interface. It lets you find your favorite shows easily with its built-in search feature. This IPTV player cannot be installed from the Play Store. So, you need to sideload its apk file on the supported devices from the external sources.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Smart IPTV Xtream Player
- Why Choose Smart IPTV Xtream Player?
- Is Smart IPTV Xtream Player Legal to Use?
- Pricing of Smart IPTV Xtream Player
- Supported Devices of Smart IPTV Xtream Player
- How to Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Android Devices
- How to Get Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Firestick
- How to Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Windows PC and Mac
- How to Download Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Smart TV
- How to Stream IPTV using Smart IPTV Xtream Player
- Customer Support
- Alternatives to Smart IPTV Xtream Player
- Our Verdict
Key Features of Smart IPTV Xtream Player
|Multiple Language support||Has Chromecast support|
|Can add content to the Favorites section||Offers parental controls|
|Supports all standard Codec’s and formats||Can record live TV|
Why Choose Smart IPTV Xtream Player?
This player is an excellent option to access multiple playlists in a single platform. The playlist added to this player is categorized into groups like movies, series, live, and catch-up separately. It is also compatible with external players and provides the best TV streaming experience.
Is Smart IPTV Xtream Player Legal to Use?
Yes. This player is completely safe to use as it doesn’t host any content or playlists. But the IPTV services you access with this player may hold some content without a proper license. Accessing content from these providers will create legal troubles. Hence, you must connect a VPN to your device to ensure your online safety. So, we suggest readers to use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
Pricing of Smart IPTV Xtream Player
It is a free media player. So, you don’t want to get a subscription to access this player on your streaming device.
Supported Devices of Smart IPTV Xtream Player
Below are the compatible devices of this IPTV player.
How to Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Android Devices
To install this app, you need to sideload its APK file.
1. On your Android Smartphone, go to the Apps section.
2. Locate Google Chrome → Info → Chrome Settings → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Allow from this source.
3. Search for the Smart IPTV Xtream app APK and download it from an official website.
4. Run the APK file from the download folder and tap the Install button.
5. Launch the app on your device once the installation is over.
How to Get Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Firestick
You must use the Downloader app to sideload this IPTV player app on your Firestick device.
1. Locate your Firestick home screen and tap the Search icon.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app and hit the Download button.
4. Head to the Firestick Settings screen and click My Fire TV.
5. Tap Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
6. Turn on the Downloader app to access unknown sources on Firestick.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the download link of the Smart IPTV Xtream Player APK in the URL box.
8. Hit Go to download the APK file.
9. After downloading the APK file, open it and click on the Install button.
10. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your Firestick device.
How to Install Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Windows PC and Mac
On your Windows PC and Mac, you need to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to use this player.
1. Open a web browser and download the Smart IPTV Xtream app APK file.
2. Go to the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator.
3. Now, launch BlueStacks and provide your Google account details to sign in.
4. Click the Install APK icon and select the downloaded APK file.
5. Tap the Install button and wait for a few minutes.
6. After installation, launch the IPTV app on your PC.
How to Download Smart IPTV Xtream Player on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and head to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and click Security & restrictions.
3. Now, enable the Unknown sources option.
4. On your PC, download the Smart IPTV Xtream app APK from a reliable website and copy it to a USB drive.
5. Next, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Go to the File Manager section and open the APK file.
7. Open the APK file and click on the Install button.
8. After installing the app, launch it and configure the provider credentials.
How to Stream IPTV using Smart IPTV Xtream Player
1. Open the IPTV app on your streaming device.
2. Next, choose the Login Type, Login With Xtream Codes API, or Load Your M3U Playlist.
3. Enter the Username, Password, and the URL in the given fields.
4. Check the details you entered and hit the Login button.
5. Now, the playlist will be added to the player.
6. Select and watch the content you want.
Since this is a free media player, it doesn’t provide any customer assistance for its users. But you can try simple troubleshooting methods like restarting and updating the IPTV app when you encounter the Smart IPTV Xtream Player not working issue.
Alternatives to Smart IPTV Xtream Player
If you want an IPTV player with more features, you can try the IPTV players listed below.
Eva IpTv is a prominent IPTV player supporting M3U Playlists and Xtream Codes API. It has a simple and user-friendly interface to let everyone access the app easily. It lets you access IPTV content in HD quality. This IPTV player is compatible with external players like Exo, MX, and VLC. Moreover, this app can be installed on Android devices directly from the Play Store.
Casper TV IPTV
Casper TV IPTV is a free IPTV player used to access M3U URLs of different IPTV providers. It supports the Electronic Program Guide and helps you track the upcoming shows on your favorite channels. In addition, it lets you add your desired content to the Favorites group for easy access later. To install this app on your Android-powered devices, you need to use its stand-alone APK file.
Sky Media Player
With Sky Media Player, you can access M3U links and Xtream Codes API. It is an advanced media player with playback controls. It lets you to add, edit, and delete playlists anytime. In addition, this IPTV player supports multiple languages and offers parental controls to block unwanted categories. Moreover, the Sky Media Player app is available on reputed app stores for easy installation.
This media player is the perfect choice for those looking for a free IPTV player to access live TV and VOD content in high quality. It uses advanced features to provide you with the best streaming experience. With this player, you can get information and ratings of the movies in the playlist. But it doesn’t provide any content on its own. So, make sure you have an IPTV playlist before installing this app on your device.
No. You cannot install this app on Apple devices since it is not available on the App Store.
No. Smart IPTV Xtream Player doesn’t have a premium version.