People have shifted to IPTV services from costly cable TV providers to stream live TV channels and on-demand videos at affordable prices. There are also some free M3U playlists available to access IPTV content without spending a penny. If you are looking for an M3U playlist that offers native content from France, then you are in the right place. With the upcoming list of playlists, you can access IPTV content in different categories, including sports, news, music, movies, series, and more. Remember, you need an external player that supports an M3U file to access them on your device.
Why is VPN Necessary While Streaming M3U Playlist of France?
IPTV providers are always prone to legality issues since they are known for streaming copyrighted content without the proper license. In most countries, streaming copyrighted content is against the law and you may end up facing legal issues while watching those content. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy. VPN also helps you access providers that are geo-restricted in your country. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
Best & Free M3U Playlists to Watch French Channels
How to Upload M3U Playlist of France on iPhone/iPad
iPhone/iPad device users can use the OttPlayer to add the M3U playlist and access live French TV channels.
1. Open the App store on your iPhone/iPad.
2. Search for the OttPlayer app.
3. Select the Get button and install the app from the App Store on your device.
4. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
5. Add the M3U link of France by following the on-screen instructions.
6. After loading the playlist, you can watch your desired content on your iPhone/iPad.
How to Access M3U Playlist of France on Windows & Mac PC
To access the M3U playlist on your Windows and Mac PC, you can use the VLC media player.
1. Open the VLC media player on your PC.
2. Select the Media tab at the top of the screen.
3. Choose the Open Network Stream option from the menu.
4. Hit the Network tab and provide the M3U Playlist France in the given field.
5. Tap the Play button and wait while the playlist is loading.
6. Now, you are ready to access the M3U playlist of France on your PC.
How to Add M3U Playlist of France on Firestick
You can use the Perfect Player app to stream the France M3U playlist on your Firestick device. However, the app is not available on the Amazon App Store, so you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Click the Search icon and enter Downloader.
3. Select the app from the search results and hit Download.
4. Go to Settings and tap the My Fire TV tile.
5. Tap the Developer Options and click the Install unknown apps option.
6. Turn on Downloader to install the unknown sources installation on your Firestick.
7. Open the Downloader app and provide the URL link of the Perfect Player APK link [bitly.ws/3bd9G].
8. Tap Go to download the APK file.
9. After downloading the APK file, open it and hit the Install button.
10. Launch the app and integrate the M3U URL of France to watch TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Access M3U Playlist of France on Smart TV
TiviMate IPTV Player is one of the best IPTV players for Smart TVs. So, you can use it to stream the M3U playlist of France.
1. Turn on your Android Smart TV and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the Google Play Store app.
3. Type TiviMate IPTV Player in the Search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and hit the Install button.
5. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app.
6. Add the M3U playlist France URL to watch live TV channels on your Android Smart TV.
How to Add M3U Playlist of France on Android Mobile
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android smartphone.
2. Using the search bar, type and search for Eva IpTv player.
3. Now, click Install and download the app from the Play Store.
4. After that, launch the app and choose (+) icon.
5. Select ADD Url and type the M3U playlist link of France.
6. Click OK and load the IPTV link.
How to Upload M3U Playlist of France on MAG
You can add the M3U URL using the Settings on your MAG device.
1. Set up your MAG device and navigate to the Settings option.
2. Select the Servers option and click Portals.
3. Provide the Playlist name and the Playlist URL in the given fields.
4. Once entered, tap the Save button.
5. Restart your device and access the playlist content on your MAG device.
How to Load M3U Playlist of France on Formuler
To access the M3U Playlist on your Formulr device, you can follow the steps provided here.
1. Launch the mytvOnline 2 app on your device.
2. Note the MAC address that you could find on the screen.
3. Tap the Add Portal tile.
4. Provide the Portal Name and the M3U Playlist of France in the given fields.
5. Now, hit the Connect button.
6. Search for TV channels and stream them on your device.
How to Access the M3U Playlist of France on Kodi
To stream M3U playlists on Kodi, you can use the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Select the TV option on the left pane.
3. Tap the Enter add-on browser button on the right side.
4. Choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on from the list.
5. Hit Configure and select Remote Path (Internet address) from the drop-down menu.
6. Provide the M3U playlist in the given field and click OK.
7. Finally, navigate to the Channels section to view the IPTV content on your device.
How to Get the M3U Playlist of France on Enigma2
You can use the Putty software to stream M3U Playlist France on the Enigma2 device.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Enigma2 device.
2. Choose Setup → System Network Device → Setup Adapter → Settings.
3. Note the IP address that you can find on the Settings screen.
4. Install the PuTTY software from its official website on your PC.
5. Open the software and provide the IP address in the given field.
6. Choose Telnet as the connection type.
7. Now, tap the Open button.
8. Enter Root in the login area of Putty’s black screen and hit Enter.
9. Provide the M3U format playlist file link and click on the Reboot button.
10. Restart your device and stream your desired content on your Enigma2 device.
How to Load M3U Playlist of France on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV device connected to a TV screen.
2. Launch the App Store and select the Search icon within the app.
3. Using the remote control and the on-screen keyboard, type and search for the IPTVX app.
4. Once located, click Get and install it on your Apple TV from the App Store.
5. Then, hit Open and enter the app.
6. Log in to the IPTVX app and enter the M3U playlist link of France by following the on-screen prompts.
7. After loading, you can find your favorite French channels within the link.
How to Add M3U Playlist of France on LG and Samsung Smart TVs
1. LG TV users open the LG Content Store, and Samsung TV users open the Smart Hub app, respectively.
2. After ensuring your TV is connected to a stable internet connection, click on the Search icon.
3. Type and search for the Royal IPTV app and click Install to download it.
4. Later, launch the app and note down the MAC address that’s displayed.
5. Then, go to the Royal IPTV website [https://www.royaliptvapp.com/] on any device’s browser and click the My List tab.
6. Now, select Manage Playlist. Enter the MAC address you have noted down and the France IPTV playlist link in the required areas.
7. Finally, click Upload.
8. Now, restart your Royal IPTV app and get the IPTV content loaded on your TV.
How to Access M3U Playlist of France on Dreamlink
1. Turn on your Dreamlink device.
2. Launch the Dream Online app from the My Apps section.
3. Select Edit Service → Edit options and enter the France playlist link in the Service URL field.
4. Click OK and begin streaming.
How to Add M3U Playlist of France on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device.
2. On the Home screen, select the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
3. Reach the Search Channels options and search for the GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. Click Add Channel and download the IPTV player.
5. Then, enter the app by selecting Go to Channel.
6. Type the playlist URL and click Continue. After the playlist loads, select your desired content and start streaming.
You can download the best playlist of France from GitHub.