Delux IPTV is an affordable IPTV provider with a rich collection of TV channels categorized into different genres. It is one of the fastest IPTV service providers. Moreover, they are an M3U-based IPTV provider with 10,000 live TV channels and VOD content. The service has high-speed servers. These servers maintain a 99.9% server uptime and an uninterrupted streaming experience. Users can stream this service on multiple devices like Android devices, Smart TVs, Firesticks, and computers.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Delux IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Process For Delux IPTV
- Compatible Streaming Device to Access Delux IPTV
- How to Stream Delux IPTV on Android
- How to Stream Delux IPTV on a Windows PC
- How to Stream Delux IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream Delux IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Delux IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Delux IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Delux IPTV
|Unlimited Streaming 24/7||Simple & Faster Activation|
|Anti-Freezing technology||99% Uptime|
|30,000 VOD titles||No Activation Fee|
|Most Stable Server||Frequent Server Update|
IPTV service providers have access to all mainstream TV networks and titles available on a video-on-demand basis. These IPTV alternatives are less expensive than satellite and cable subscriptions. They, therefore, represent a useful alternative to cable TV services. Further, they have the benefit of multi-device video distribution. A secure internet connection would be essential for an uninterrupted streaming experience.
How Safe is IPTV?
It is unknown whether an IPTV service like Delux IPTV has the necessary copyrights. Therefore, users need to secure the streaming with the help of a VPN like NordVPN or ExpressVPN. Securing the device with a VPN will give users online security from hackers and trackers.
Users can choose between the flexible subscription plans on the IPTV service. These plans vary according to the duration the users wish to remain on the service. Also, users can get a free trial on the service for 7-days. So, users can try the service before getting the subscription.
|1 Month Plan||$15|
|3 Months Plan||$25|
|6 Months Plan||$35|
|12 Months Plan||$50|
Subscription Process For Delux IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and launch any web browser you like.
2. Go to the official Delux IPTV website.
3. Navigate to the Delux IPTV Plan section of the web page.
4. Click on the Buy Now button next to the plan you want.
5. Type in your name and email address. Apply any coupons and click on Continue To Payment.
6. Complete your payment details in the following screen.
7. Users will get an email from the service with their subscription details and M3U URL.
Compatible Streaming Device to Access Delux IPTV
The Delux IPTV is an efficient streaming platform that can be accessed using any of the devices mentioned below,
How to Stream Delux IPTV on Android
Users can stream the TV channel playlist from Delux IPTV with any IPTV Player (Here GSE Smart IPTV) on the smartphone.
1. Launch the Google Play Store or App Store of Android/iOS devices.
2. Select the search bar to find the GSE Smart IPTV app or click here.
3. Tap the Install or Get button to initiate the app download.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and select the Menu icon.
5. Select the Remote Playlist option and tap the Plus icon.
6. Tap the Add M3U URL option and type in the Playlist Name.
7. Paste the M3U URL from Delux IPTV in the Playlist Link field.
8. Tap the Add option.
9. Click OK and load the TV channels from the service on your device.
How to Stream Delux IPTV on a Windows PC
Since there is no Delux IPTV app for Windows PC, users need to use the BlueStacks emulator to access it on an IPTV Player.
1. Launch any web browser on your device and search for BlueStacks.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks website or click here and download it to your device.
3. Next, install BlueStacks and open it.
4. Click on Sign In and provide details of your GoogleAccount to sign in.
5. Open Google Play Store from the BlueStacks interface and search for the Purple Playlist Player app or click here.
6. Install the IPTV Player app on your computer.
7. Launch the Purple Playlist Player app on your computer.
8. Sign in to your Delux IPTV account and wait for the channel playlist to be available to stream.
9. Play the TV channels from the playlist on your device.
How to Stream Delux IPTV on Firestick
Delux IPTV can be accessed on Firestick devices with the help of an IPTV player app by sideloading it.
1. Go to the Home screen of Firestick and select the Find option.
2. Click on the Search option on the screen.
3. With the on-screen keyboard and look for the Downloader app.
4. Start the app download by clicking on the Download button.
5. Open the Firestick Home screen and open the Settings menu.
6. Select the My Fire TV tile and select Developer Options.
7. Click on Install Unknown Apps and choose the Downloader app.
8. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
9. Enter the IPTV Lazy Player APK URL and click on Go to download the APK file.
10. Install the app on your device and open the IPTV Lazy Player.
11. Select the Playlists option on the app screen.
12. Select the + icon on the app, and enter the Playlist name and the Delux IPTV M3U URL.
13. This will bring the TV channel playlists for users to play TV channels on the IPTV Player app.
How to Stream Delux IPTV on Smart TV
Subscribers of the IPTV service can stream it on IPTV Players like Perfect Player on a Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and Launch the Google Play Store.
2. Using the search bar, search for the Perfect Player app or click here.
3. Select the Install button to start the app download on your Smart TV.
4. Wait until the installation is over.
5. Open the Perfect Player app and click on the Settings icon.
6. Select the General option and choose the Playlist option.
7. Select the M3U option and enter the Delux IPTV M3U URL.
8. Provide a Playlist name and click on the OK button.
9. This loads the channel playlist for the users to play on the Smart TV.
How to Stream Delux IPTV on Kodi
If you have Kodi, here is how to setup Delux IPTV on your device,
1. Turn on your device and launch the Kodi app.
2. From the left side of the screen, choose the TV option.
3. Click on the Enter add-on browser option.
4. From the list of add-ons, choose the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
5. Choose the Configure option.
6. Select the General option and click on the Location option.
7. From the drop-down menu, choose the Remote Path (Internet Address) option.
8. Click on the OK option.
9. Select the M3U Play List URL button and enter the Delux IPTV M3U URL.
10. Click on OK.
11. Choose the Enable option followed by the Channels option.
12. Load the TV channel playlist and stream the channels from the lineup.
13. Access and play the TV channels on their devices.
How to Stream Delux IPTV on MAG
Subscribers of the Delux IPTV provider can stream it on MAG devices,
1. Open the MAG Settings and select the System Settings icon.
2. Select the Servers option in the menu.
3. Click on the Portals option and enter the Portal Name.
4. Provide the Delux IPTV M3U URL and click on the Save option.
5. When the channel playlist is available, play them on the device.
Users can find over 10,000 premium channels with any subscription to the service. All these channels are available to stream in SD and HD streaming qualities. Subscribers of Delux IPTV can find TV channel playlists like USA, Canada, UK, France, Latino, and Arabic. The streams include all your favorite sports, movies, and kid’s channels. Here are some of the popular TV channels that you can stream on Delux IPTV,
Delux IPTV has a few different customer support tiers available. The official website has details for their WhatsApp and Email. Users can always send them a message or an email regarding their queries. In addition, they have made available live chat support on their official website for instant replies.
Delux IPTV is one of the most desirable service providers because of its fast speed and quality streaming. It is convenient to access the service on your devices with the help of any IPTV Player. Users can get subscriptions according to their interests in the service. But before that, they can get a free trial for 24 hours from a service. For more IPTV provider recommendations, try Rocket IPTV, Iconic Streams IPTV, and IPTV Gear.