Volka IPTV is an interesting IPTV service with 3,000 live TV channels from all over the world. It also offers 4,000+ movies and 350+ series in its video-on-demand library. All the content offered by this service provider is HD, FHD, and 4K quality. This IPTV provides a stand-alone APK to install the app on Android-powered devices. In addition, it is also compatible with external players to access this IPTV on other compatible devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Volka IPTV
- Why Opt for Volka IPTV?
- Is Volka IPTV Legal?
- Pricing of Volka IPTV
- Sign Up Process for Volka IPTV
- Supported Devices of Volka IPTV
- How to Install Volka IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Install Volka IPTV on PC
- How to Download Volka IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Volka IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Volka IPTV on iPhone & Apple TV
- How to Stream Volka IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TV
- How to Get Volka IPTV on MAG
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Volka IPTV
|Provides M3U link and Xtream Codes API||Offers HD channels|
|Has stable servers||Provides buffer-free streaming|
|VPN-friendly service||Offers an affordable subscription plan|
Why Opt for Volka IPTV?
It offers content in different categories, including sports, news, kids, documentaries, and more. This IPTV application has a simple user interface that anyone can access. You can access the Electronic Program Guide from your provider for the TV channels. Further, Volka IPT can be streamed all over the world without geo-restrictions.
Is Volka IPTV Legal?
It is impossible to say whether the IPTV service is legal or not. The content available from the IPTV provider may be subject to copyright issues. By making use of a VPN, you can increase your online security. Also, it is advised to use a VPN whenever you are accessing an IPTV provider, irrespective of your device. You can also protect your personal data and IP address using the VPN. Therefore, we suggest you use the best VPNs for IPTV, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, on your streaming device.
Pricing of Volka IPTV
This IPTV offers a yearly subscription plan for the users that costs €22.
Sign Up Process for Volka IPTV
1. Go to the official website of Volka IPTV on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Move on to the subscription plan section of the website.
3. After going through the subscription plans, select the plan you need a subscription with.
4. Enter the necessary details on the next page and click on the Continue button.
5. Also, enter your payment details following the instructions on your screen.
6. Once you complete the process successfully, you will get an email with your subscription details and M3U URL, and Xtream Codes API from the service.
Supported Devices of Volka IPTV
This IPTV is compatible with the streaming devices provided here.
How to Install Volka IPTV on Android Devices
As this IPTV provides a stand-alone APK file, you can use it to install the app on Android Smartphones.
1. Launch a Web browser like Google Chrome on your Smartphone or tablet.
2. Search for the Volka IPTV APK file in the browser.
3. Download the APK file from a trusted source only.
4. Launch the Settings menu of your Android device and tap Security.
5. Select Unknown sources and enable it.
6. Close the Settings menu and open the IPTV APK file on your device.
7. Install the Volka IPTV APK file on your Android device and then open the app.
8. Enter your code and click on the OK button to sign in to the app.
9. Access the TV channels to stream the content on Android devices.
How to Install Volka IPTV on PC
To install the Volka IPTV app on your PC, you can use the Android emulator BlueStacks.
1. Make sure that you have the BlueStacks emulator on your PC. You can also install it from the official website.
2. Download the Volka IPTV APK file from a reliable source using the Web browser.
3. Open BlueStacks on your computer and then select the Sign In option.
4. Enter your email address and password in the given fields to sign in to your Google Account.
5. After signing in, select the Install APK option on the right side of your screen.
6. Next, access the IPTV APK file to install the IPTV app using BlueStacks.
7. Open the app after the installation, and then sign in using your account credentials.
8. Finally, start watching TV channels and on-demand content on a Windows or Mac PC.
How to Download Volka IPTV on Smart TV
You can follow the steps here to install the Volka IPTV on your Android TV using a PC and a USB drive.
1. On your computer, open a browser and look for the Volka IPTV APK file.
2. Download the IPTV APK file from a reliable source.
3. Connect the USB Drive to your computer and copy the APK file to a USB drive.
4. After copying, remove the USB drive and connect it to your Smart TV.
5. From the home screen of your Smart TV, open Settings.
6. From the Settings menu, select Device Preferences.
7. Next, click Security & restrictions, followed by Unknown sources.
8. Access the IPTV APK file from the USB drive with the help of a File Manager.
9. Install the Volka IPTV app on your Smart TV and then Open the application.
10. Also, sign in to the app by following the instructions on your screen.
11. Finally, you can start watching TV channels with on-demand titles from the provider.
How to Get Volka IPTV on Firestick
Since the Volka TV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. On the Firestick home screen and select Search.
2. With the help of the onscreen keyboard, search for the Downloader app.
3. Select the Downloader app icon to get the app overview page.
4. Initiate the app download by selecting the Download or Get button.
5. When the app download is complete, press the Home button on your remote to return to the home screen.
6. Open the Settings menu and select My Fire TV.
7. Select Developer Options followed by Install Unknown Apps.
8. Scroll to the Downloader app and select the icon to enable the app to install the APK file.
9. Now, launch the Downloader app and paste the URL for the Volka IPTV APK file in the respective field.
10. Select the Go button next to the URL field to initiate the download of the APK file.
11. When you get the Apk file, install the Volka IPTV app on your device.
12. Open the IPTV app and sign in to your subscription with the M3U URL.
13. After successfully signing in to the app, start streaming your favorite titles from the service.
How to Get Volka IPTV on iPhone & Apple TV
To stream Volka IPTV on your iPhone and Apple TV, you can use the IPTVX Player app.
1. Launch the App Store on your iPhone & Apple TV.
2. Search for the IPTVX app.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Get button on App Store.
4. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
5. Provide your IPTV account details and start watching your desired shows.
How to Stream Volka IPTV on LG & Samsung Smart TV
OttPlayer can be used to watch this IPTV service on your LG and Samsung Smart TV.
1. Open the Smart Hub and LG Content Store on your TV.
2. Search for the OttPlayer app.
3. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app on your TV,
5. Enter the IPTV player details to sign in.
6. Add the IPTV playlist and watch your favorite content on your TV.
How to Get Volka IPTV on MAG
You can follow the steps here to watch this IPTV on your MAG Box.
1. Launch the MAG devices and select the Settings menu.
2. Select System Settings.
3. Next, click the Servers option.
4. From the menu, select the Portals option.
5. Next, enter the Portal Name.
6. Also, paste the Volka IPTV M3U URL.
7. Select the Save option and restart the MAG device.
8. Finally, play any TV channel from the service on your device.
Volka IPTV has a library rich with more than 3,000 live TV channels. These channels are from across the world. However, the library has one of the best collections of French TV channels. Here are some of the familiar channels of this provider.
Volka IPTV has excellent customer support facilities made available for its users. You can find an FAQ section with simple troubleshooting measures, which you can try if you encounter problems. Also, you can find a Contact Us section on its official website, where you can fill out a form to let them know your queries.
Volka IPTV has an impressive server uptime that will give you an uninterrupted streaming experience on any device. It is an affordable option to stream thousands of entertainment content. Also, it has a simple interface where you can watch TV channels easily. You can also try streaming the other IPTV providers, such as Forever IPTV, Joker IPTV, and Fame IPTV.
If the app is not working, try simple troubleshooting tips like restarting the app or restarting your device. You can contact their customer support for further help. You can also check the internet connection and verify the login credentials of the IPTV provider.
No. This IPTV doesn’t offer any free trial currently.