If you are looking for an IPTV service provider with one of the largest collections of TV channels, go for Terrazas TV. The IPTV service has one of the best channel lineups of more than 9,000 TV channels. It is an affordable IPTV service provider with a basic plan that starts at $10 per month. With the standard plan, users can access the channel playlist on up to three devices simultaneously. The supported devices include Android devices, computers, Firesticks, and Smart TVs.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up for Terrazas TV
- How to Install Terrazas TV on Android
- How to Install Terrazas TV on PC
- How to Install Terrazas TV on Firestick
- How to Install Terrazas TV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Premium subscribers of the service can access over 9000 TV channels, including international and local channels.
- Apart from TV channels, access an incredible library of VOD titles which include movies and TV shows.
- Before getting a subscription, you can access the service for free during the first 24 hours.
- It has flexible subscription plans and can access the service on up to 5 devices simultaneously.
|Duration||No of Connections||No Adult||With Adult|
Is IPTV Legal?
Some of the leading IPTV services were taken down in the recent past because of issues relating to copyright infringement. This might be the future of Terrazas TV as the service itself doesn’t give out information about its copyrights. In that context, the users of the service must enable the help of a VPN. This will lend you a hand to let you out of any online malicious activities.
How to Sign Up for Terrazas TV
1. Initially, launch any web browser on the computer after turning the device on.
2. Visit the official website of Terrazas TV using the browser.
3. On the website homepage, click on the Store icon.
4. Go through the available subscription plans in the service and choose any plan you like.
5. Click on the Order Now button next to the respective plan.
6. Provide your personal details and payment details.
7. Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the process.
8. In the end, users will get an email from the service confirming the subscription.
How to Install Terrazas TV on Android
1. On your Android device, open the Settings menu.
2. On the Settings menu, tap Security.
3. Find the Device Management option on the menu and select it.
4. On the next screen, tap the Unknown Sources option.
5. Open any web browser you like and search for the Terrazas TV APK file.
6. Make sure that you download the APK file from a trusted source only.
7. Next, install the APK file on your computer.
8. Open the IPTV app on your device and sign in to your account.
9. Finally, users can play TV channels from the service on their Android devices.
How to Install Terrazas TV on PC
1. Initially, turn on your Windows or Mac PC and launch any web browser like Google Chrome.
2. Search for the Terrazas TV APK file on the browser.
3. The users need to download the APK file from a genuine source.
4. If you don’t have BlueStacks, download it from the official website.
5. Further, install BlueStacks on your computer.
6. After opening BlueStacks, sign in to your Google Account with your email address and password.
7. Select the Install APK icon in the BlueStacks interface.
8. Next, install the IPTV app APK file on your computer and then open the app.
9. Further, sign in to the app with the necessary details of your account.
How to Install Terrazas TV on Firestick
1. Initially, press the Home button in the Firestick remote and launch the home screen.
2. Click on the Find option on the home screen and select the Search option.
3. Use the virtual on-screen keyboard to search for the Downloader app.
4. Choose the Downloader app icon and select the Download button on the app overview page.
5. Return to the home screen by pressing the Home button on the Firestick remote.
6. Click on the Firestick Settings icon and choose the My Fire TV option.
7. Scroll to Developer Options and select the option.
8. Next, click Install Unknown Apps and enable the Downloader app on the next menu.
9. With that, open the Downloader app back from the home screen.
10. On the Downloader app prompt, choose the Allow button.
11. Paste the Terrazas TV APK URL and then click on Go.
12. When the app completes the download process, install the app on your device.
13. Once done, open the IPTV app and sign in to your account.
14. This will give you access to the TV channel playlist for the users to stream.
How to Install Terrazas TV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Android Smart TV and launch the home screen.
2. From the top-right corner of the home screen, click on the Settings icon.
3. In the Settings menu, select the Device Preferences option.
4. Find the Security and Restrictions option in the menu and click on it.
5. On the next screen, click on Unknown Sources.
6. Turn on your computer and launch a web browser.
7. Use the web browser, search for the Terrazas TV APK file and download it from a genuine source.
8. As the APK file download completes, you can find it in the Downloads of their computer.
9. Connect a USB drive to the computer and copy the APK file on the USB drive.
10. Remove the USB drive from the computer and connect it to your TV.
11. Open a File Manager to access the APK file on the USB drive.
12. Next, install the APK file on your Smart TV and open the app.
13. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to the app.
14. Finally, users can stream TV channels from the service.
The users can contact Customer support in case of issues with the IPTV service. The IPTV service offers over one Customer support help option. For instance, users can fill out the contact form on the official website or send them an email. Both customer support tiers are made available on the official website of Terrazas TV.
Users can get to stream over 9000 TV channels on this IPTV service. Terrazas TV has regional TV channels from the US and international TV channels. It has different subscription tiers for channel lineups with and without adult channels. If you get the subscription tier without adult channels, you can request the adult channels at any time.
Terrazas TV has one of the largest TV channel libraries. It will never disappoint you with the VOD channel lineup as well. It doesn’t miss out on features like TV catchup, EPG, and Favorites manager. The users can get a subscription to the service using Bitcoin, PayPal, and Credit/Debit cards. However, new users can get a 24-hour free trial before subscribing. Other IPTV Provider options include Monster IPTV, Rabbit IPTV, Wolf IPTV, and Nikon IPTV.