Bing IPTV is a reliable IPTV service provider with 4,000 live TV channels. With this provider, you can also access thousands of videos on demand of different categories. It has stable servers to provide buffer-free streaming. In addition, this IPTV can be accessed on five different devices simultaneously. Unlike most IPTV services, it comes with a built-in player which is available on the Google Play Store. Hence, you can install this app and access this service on Android-powered devices with ease.
Key Features of Bing IPTV
|Has an attractive and impressive layout
|Offers a 24-hour free trial
|Has a Master Search feature
|Supports multi-screen and multi-users
|Supports embedded subtitles
Why Choose Bing IPTV?
Bing IPTV is the best option to access live TV channels from all over the world including the USA, UK, Canada, and other countries. You can also watch popular sports leagues including the NBA, NHL, NFL, MLB, and more from your place. To access this IPTV anywhere and at any time, all you need is a stable internet connection on your streaming device.
How Safe is Bing IPTV?
It is hard to determine whether an IPTV is legal or not including Bing TV. It is common for IPTV service providers to deliver some content without an appropriate license. So, streaming content from these providers may create legal issues. To ensure your online safety, you can use a VPN with your device while accessing any IPTV service on your device. Therefore, we recommend you use the best VPNs for IPTV like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your streaming device.
Pricing of Bing IPTV
Bing TV offers five different subscription plans based on the number of connections.
|No. of Connections
Subscription Process of Bing IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Visit the official website of Bing IPTV and tap the Store tab.
3. Go through the subscription plans and click the Order Now button.
4. Click the Continue button on the next screen.
5. Hit Checkout and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
6. Upon successful payment, you will receive the login details to the registered email address.
Supported Devices of Bing IPTV
Below are the streaming devices that are compatible with Bing IPTV.
How to Install Bing IPTV on Android
The Bing TV app is available on the Google Play Store. So, you can directly install this app on your Android Smartphone.
1. On your Android Smartphone, open the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the Bing IPTV app.
3. Choose the app and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
5. Login with your IPTV account details and access the IPTV content on your Android Smartphone.
How to Download Bing IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the Bing TV app on your Windows PC and Mac.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and install BlueStacks from its official website.
2. Launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account.
3. Now, open the Google Play Store.
4. Tap the Search bar and type Bing IPTV.
5. Pick the official app and hit the Install button.
6. After installation, launch the app on your device.
7. Sign in and access TV channels on your Windows PC and Mac.
How to Install Bing IPTV on Smart TV
You can install this app on your Android Smart TV, directly from the Google Play Store.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
2. Open the Google Play Store from the Apps section.
3. Click the Search bar and enter Bing TV.
4. Select the app and tap the Install button.
5. Hit Open to launch the app after installation.
6. Provide the login details of this IPTV and access TV channels on your Android TV.
How to Get Bing IPTV on Firestick
Since the Bing TV app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. On your Firestick remote control, press the Home button to locate the home screen.
2. Click the Search icon and enter Downloader using the virtual keyboard.
3. Choose the app and hit the Download button to get the app.
4. Head to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
5. Choose My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Turn on Downloader.
6. Launch the Downloader app and hit Home.
7. Enter the Bing IPTV APK download link in the URL field.
8. Tap Go to download the APK file.
9. Open the downloaded APK file and hit the Install button.
10. After installation, launch the app and sign in to access TV shows on your Firestick device.
Bing TV offers live TV channels of different categories. Here are some of the familiar channels offered by this service provider.
Bing TV provides customer support through Facebook Messenger and clears your queries. You can also use the Contact Us form on the official website to post your queries. Hope, you will get an immediate response from the team with the correct solution for your issue.
Bing IPTV is an excellent option to access live TV channels at a reasonable price. Its application is easy to install and access on Android devices. It has a user-friendly interface, so anybody can use the app easily. It also supports external players like MX players. You can sign up for its 24-hour free trial to test the service. If you are looking for an IPTV service to access more live TV channels and VOD, then you can go for Airy TV, Crystal IPTV, and Octo IPTV.