If you enjoy watching Chinese TV channels and other content, you should not miss out on Sky IPTV. Sky IPTV is an IPTV provider based in China that has a rich collection of more than 4000 live TV channels. In addition to these channels, you can watch movies, kid’s shows, and other content from China. The IPTV service gives you the best experience as it streams the channels in the best qualities, including 4K UHD. You can get access to this IPTV service on a wide variety of devices that you have with you, including Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Sky IPTV
- How to Watch Sky IPTV on Android Device
- How to Get Sky IPTV on iOS Device
- How to Stream Sky IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
- How to Get Sky IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Sky IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Get Sky IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Sky IPTV on MAG
- Sky IPTV Box
- How to Set Up Sky IPTV Set Top Box
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Sky IPTV Review
- You can watch pay-per-view events on this IPTV service as well.
- This IPTV service has support for external players.
- You can be assured about the stability of the connection, as they have more than 20 servers.
- It offers Electronic Program Guide support from your provider.
The Sky IPTV has multiple subscription plans, and you can choose them based on your requirement.
|Subscription||3 Months||6 Months||12 Months|
|Sky IPTV Pro||¥600||¥1000||¥1800|
|Sky IPTV Pro+||¥450||¥800||¥1500|
|Sky IPTV Japan Pack|
Is IPTV Legal?
While speaking about the legal side of the IPTV provider, not a lot of details is known. However, it is one of the best providers that gives you content from China. It is advisable that you can combine it with a VPN service that you have a subscription to. This will give you more online security and privacy.
How to Sign Up With Sky IPTV
1. Open any web browser on a computer or Android smartphone.
2. Go to the Sky IPTV official website.
3. Navigate to the Subscription section available on the page.
4. Go through the plans and click on the Subscribe Now button next to the plan you wish to subscribe to.
5. On the next screen, click on the Add To Cart option.
6. Go through the subscription and click on the Proceed to Checkout button.
7. Enter the necessary details in the given fields and then click on the Place Order option.
8. In the end, you get the necessary login credentials from the provider through the activation email.
How to Watch Sky IPTV on Android Device
1. Launch the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Using the search bar, look up the IPTV Smarters app in the Play Store.
3. Select the app and click on the Install button to install the app on the Android device.
4. Launch the IPTV Smarters Player Lite app by clicking the Open button.
5. Sign in to your Sky IPTV subscription along with the M3U URL or Playlist.
6. Start watching your favorite TV channels or other content from the provider on your Android device.
How to Get Sky IPTV on iOS Device
1. Unlock the iOS device and open the App Store of your iOS device.
2. Search for Super Stream Player and choose the app.
3. Select Get to install the IPTV Player app on your device.
4. Open the app and paste the URL from your subscription in the given field.
5. Select the Play button to load the TV channels.
6. Finally, start watching your favorite IPTV channels.
How to Stream Sky IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
1. From any trusted source, download the Sky IPTV APK file.
2. Go to the official BlueStacks website to download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your computer.
3. Open BlueStacks and sign in to your Google Account, following the instructions that are given on your screen.
4. Find the Install APK button on the right side menu and then select it.
5. Locate the Sky IPTV APK file and then install the app on Windows or Mac PC.
6. Open the app and then sign in to your subscription with the necessary details.
7. Choose the TV channel from your subscription to watch on the PC.
How to Get Sky IPTV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Find tab and choose the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the search bar in the Amazon App Store.
3. Click on the Download button to install the Downloader to your device and then go back to the home screen.
4. Launch Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
5. Locate the Downloader app and select it to enable the same.
6. Now, open the Downloader app and paste the URL for the Sky IPTV APK file.
7. Click on the Go button to download the app apk file and then install the IPTV app on your device.
8. Launch the Sky IPTV app and sign in with your subscription.
9. At last, you can start streaming your favorite TV channels and other content.
How to Get Sky IPTV on Smart TV
1. Power on the Smart TV and launch the Google Play Store of your Smart TV.
2. Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player app using the search bar.
3. Click the Install button to get the TiviMate IPTV Player on your Smart TV.
4. When the download is complete, open the IPTV player on your device.
5. Make use of instructions that appear on your screen to sign in to your Sky IPTV subscription.
6. Choose your favorite TV channels to stream on the Smart TV.
How to Get Sky IPTV on Kodi
1. Install the Kodi app on your device and launch the app.
2. Open the app Settings and then choose System Settings.
3. Select the Add-ons option on the left side panel of your screen.
4. From the menu, select the Unknown Sources option.
5. On the app prompt, choose the Yes option.
6. Go back to the Kodi Settings.
7. Open File Manager from the Settings menu.
8. Select the Add Source option and then select the None option.
9. In the given field, enter the M3U URL for the playlist.
10. Also, enter the Repository Name in the respective field.
11. Select the OK option.
12. Choose the Advanced option and then select the Open Box option.
13. Select the Install from ZIP file option from your screen.
14. Next, choose the ZIP file and then click on OK.
15. Select the Install From Repository option.
16. Also, choose your Repository. Following that, click on the Video Add-Ons option.
17. Choose the Sky IPTV add-on and install the IPTV add-on by clicking on Install.
18. Once again, go back to the Kodi home screen and choose Add-ons.
19. Select the Video Add On option followed by Sky IPTV Add-On.
20. Log in to your account, followed by pasting the M3U URL.
22. Start streaming the live TV channels from the provider on your TV.
How to Get Sky IPTV on MAG
1. Launch the MAG device and open the Settings menu of your device.
2. Select System Settings from the menu and choose the Servers option.
3. Next, click the Portals option.
4. In the respective field, type in the name of the Portal.
5. Next, paste the URL of the Sky IPTV in the respective field as well.
6. Once done, choose the Save option.
7. Following the same, restart the MAG device and start streaming your favorite TV channels.
Sky IPTV Box
You can get a Sky IPTV Box and connect it with your Smart TV to stream the live TV channels from the provider. The device comes with IR remote control, two AAA batteries, an Ethernet cable, a power adaptor, an HDMI cable, and a manual. Following are the configuration details of the box.
|Android||Android 8.1 (Oreo)|
|CPU||4 core & 64-bit processor|
|ROM (Storage)||32 GB|
|Ports||HDMI-1 USB-4 AV-1 SD/MMC-1 SPDIF-1 Ethernet-1|
How to Set Up Sky IPTV Set Top Box
1. Connect the set-top box to the HDMI port of your TV, and then connect the power cable adaptor to the Wall Socket.
2. You can use the Ethernet cable to connect to the internet.
3. Turn on your TV and change the input to the HDMI port to which you have connected the Sky IPTV Box.
4. You can use IR Remote Control to control your TV.
This IPTV service has dedicated Customer Support to respond to customer queries. You can contact them 24/7 and let them know your queries via message, live chat, and email. Use any of the most convenient ways to get your queries fixed.
As we discussed before, the IPTV service has your favorite TV channels from China. Also, it has the biggest collection of Chinese TV channels, unlike other IPTV services. The channels available on the service can be categorized under different titles, including entertainment, sports, news, and more.
Sky IPTV Review
Since you can access it on a variety of devices, it is one of the best IPTV services to purchase for streaming Asia content. It ensures to provide the streaming in HD quality. You can also get a Sky IPTV set-top box and then connect the same to your TV for streaming anytime. If you want more suggestions for IPTV providers, try Star IPTV, Sonic IPTV, Falcon IPTV, and Beast IPTV.
If Sky IPTV is not working, it might be because the server is down for maintenance. It might also be caused by unstable internet or other glitches on the device.
You can get a 7-day free file with Sky IPTV. After the trial period is over, you need to get a subscription to the service.