Showjacks IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that delivers 1000+ live TV channels from all over the world. It also lets the users catch up on major sports channels. Further, it can be accessed on five devices simultaneously. Users can sign up for the free trial before subscription to test the service. Moreover, this IPTV can be accessed on Android-powered streaming devices using external players that support the M3U format.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Showjacks IPTV
- Why Choose Showjacks IPTV?
- Is Showjacks IPTV Safe?
- Pricing of Showjacks IPTV
- Subscription Process of Showjacks IPTV
- Compatible Devices of Showjacks IPTV
- How to Stream Showjacks IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Access Showjacks IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Showjacks IPTV on a PC
- How to Watch Showjacks IPTV on Smart TV
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Showjacks IPTV
|Provides high-quality streaming of channels||Offers live sports and PPV|
|Has an Electronic Program Guide||VPN-friendly|
|Offers 5 concurrent streams||24/7 effective customer support|
Why Choose Showjacks IPTV?
Showjacks IPTV users can stream it from all over the world without any geo-restrictions. This IPTV is specially made for Android devices. With a stable internet connection, you can access this IPTV at any time. Further, it offers instant access for the users after subscription.
Is Showjacks IPTV Safe?
We couldn’t conclude that Showjacks IPTV is completely safe to use as there are many unregistered IPTV services available. But it is common to doubt the IPTV services, as they may provide some content without an appropriate license. So, accessing IPTV content from this service will create legal issues for the users. To prevent such issues, you need to use a VPN with your device. Therefore, we suggest you use the best VPNs, like ExpressVPN and NordVPN, for your device.
Pricing of Showjacks IPTV
Showjacks IPTV offers two different subscription plans for the users.
|Subscription Plan||No. of Connections||Pricing|
Subscription Process of Showjacks IPTV
1. Using your preferred web browser, visit the official website of Showjacks.
2. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
3. Choose any plan and click the Sign up button.
4. Tap the Add to cart button on the next screen.
5. If you are having a Coupon code enter it and tap the Proceed to checkout button.
6. Then, provide your Billing details on the next screen.
7. Check the details and tap the PayPal Checkout or Debit or Credit Card button.
8. Complete the payment process using the on-screen instructions. The IPTV’s login details will be sent to the registered email address after the payment is successful.
Compatible Devices of Showjacks IPTV
Showjacks TV can be streamed on its compatible devices mentioned here.
How to Stream Showjacks IPTV on Android Devices
To stream Showjacks IPTV on your Android device, you can use the Eva IPTV player app.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
2. Search for the Eva IPTV app.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button on Play Store to download it.
4. After installation, tap Open and launch the app.
5. Add the M3U URL that you received from the Showjacks TV.
6. Now, look for your favorite titles and watch them on your Android device.
How to Access Showjacks IPTV on Firestick
You can use the Perfect Player IPTV app to access Showjacks IPTV on your Firestick device. To install Perfect Player IPTV, follow the below steps.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Then tap the Search icon.
3. Enter Downloader and search for the app.
4. Click the Download option to get it on Firestick.
5. Now get back to the Firestick Settings screen and select My Fire TV.
6. Tap Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
7. Turn on Downloader to install the third-party apps on Firestick.
8. Now, open Downloader and click the Home tab.
9. Provide the download link of the Perfect Player APK in the URL box.
10. Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
11. Open it and tap the Install button to get the app.
12. Launch the app on your Firestick device after installation.
13. Sign in using your IPTV account details and enjoy streaming IPTV on your Firestick device.
How to Get Showjacks IPTV on a PC
To get Showjacks IPTV on your Windows or Mac PC, you can use the Drama IPTV app.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Install the BlueStacks emulator and launch it on your PC.
3. Sign in BlueStacks using your Google Account details.
4. Then open the Google Play Store and search for the Drama IPTV app.
5, Tap the Install button to get the app after locating it.
6. Once the app is installed, click on Open and launch it.
7. Login using your IPTV account details and stream Showjacks IPTV content on your Windows and Mac PC.
How to Watch Showjacks IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV users can prefer the TiviMate IPTV Player app to access Showjacks TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to a stable internet connection.
2. Next, locate the Google Play Store on your TV.
3. Type TiviMate IPTV Player in the Search bar.
4. Select the app and click on the Install button to get the app.
5. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch it.
6. Launch the app after installation and tap the Add playlist button.
7. Add the playlist link of Showjacks IPTV and watch your desired content on your Smart TV.
Showjacks TV offers thousands of live TV channels in different categories. Here are some of the popular channels of this service provider.
This IPTV offers customer support via live chat and an online contact form available on the official website. To get an immediate response, you need to contact the support team between 8 AM & 11 PM EST. If you post your queries after the given time, you will be responded to within 12 hours.
Showjacks IPTV provides the best streaming experience for users. Unlike other IPTV providers, it offers 5 concurrent streams from its standard plan. But Showjacks IPTV is expensive compared to the other IPTV providers and offers only limited live TV channels. So it is up to you to opt for it. If you wish to test the other IPTV services, you can try Necro IPTV, IPTVKind, and EBUY IPTV.