Redbox TV is a popular streaming application that offers over 1000+ live TV channels, movies, TV series, PPV, and more. It has channels from over 20 countries around the world like the USA, UK, India, France, Germany, Australia, and more. You can stream the Redbox IPTV on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC by installing the Apk file. It also classifies the channels based on their categories like Science, Kids, Music, Entertainment, News, and more, so that users can easily find the channel they are looking for. You can stream live sports matches of Football, Baseball, UFC, Boxing, and more through the Sports category.
Table of Contents
- Features of Redbox TV
- Is Redbox TV Legal?
- Subscription Price of Redbox TV
- How to Watch Redbox TV on Android Devices
- How to Stream Redbox TV on Firestick
- How to Get Redbox TV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Download Redbox TV on Smart TV
- Redbox TV Channel List
- Alternatives for Redbox TV
- Customer Service
- Redbox TV IPTV Review
- Frequently Asked Questions
Features of Redbox TV
- In Redbox TV, you can stream all the content in HD and SD quality.
- It does not require any registration or sign-up to stream content.
- Redbox TV is easy to use and stream since it has a user-friendly interface.
- It supports external media players like MX, VLC, and more.
- You can stream the content ad-free.
- It has subtitles in more than 10+ languages like English, German, Turkish, Hindi, Indonesian, and more.
Is Redbox TV Legal?
It is tough to conclude whether IPTV is legal or not accurately. If the IPTV is illegal, continuing to stream IPTV will lead to legal issues. You can use VPN to avoid these issues because it hides your IP address and location to keep you anonymous from ISPs and trackers. It also protects your data and privacy by creating an encrypted network where all the incoming and outgoing data is encrypted. You can use the VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and stream IPTV in countries where it is banned.
Subscription Price of Redbox TV
There is no subscription price for Redbox TV because it is available for free. You just need to install the apk file on your device and enjoy streaming the contents that the TV has to offer.
How to Watch Redbox TV on Android Devices
1. Turn on your Android device and go to Settings.
2. Click on Security and enable Unknown sources under Device administration.
3. Return to the home screen and open the Web browser.
4. Enter the Redbox TV apk on the search bar and choose a trusted website from the search results.
5. Select Download to download the apk file on your device.
6. Open the Apk file and select Install. Once the installation is done, launch the app.
7. Choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Stream Redbox TV on Firestick
You can install the Redbox TV IPTV on Firestick either using the Downloader app or the Filelinked Store.
Get Redbox TV Using Downloader
1. Open your Firestick device. Select the Find tab and click on Search.
2. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion list and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app and turn on the toggle.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Redbox TV apk on the URL box.
8. Select Go, and the app will be downloaded on Firestick. Click on Install.
9. Open the TV app after the installation is over.
10. Start streaming the content you want on Firestick.
Install Redbox TV on Firestick Using Filelinked
1. On your Firestick device, select Find > Search.
2. Type Downloader and choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Download, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Return to the home screen and click on Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown apps > Downloader > Enable it.
5. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Filelinked apk.
6. Click on Go to download the app on Firestick and select Install. The Filelinked app will be installed on Firestick.
7. Press the Home button on your remote to go back to the home screen.
8. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown apps > Filelinked > Turn on the toggle.
9. Open the Filelinked app and enter the code of the Redbox TV apk. Click on Continue.
10. Select the TV app and click on the download icon.
11. The app will be downloaded on your device. Click on Install to install the app.
12. Open the TV app and enjoy streaming your favorite content on Firestick.
How to Get Redbox TV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and launch the browser.
2. Search for the Redbox TV apk and download the apk file from a trusted website.
3. Visit the BlueStacks Official Website using the Web browser.
4. Select Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
5. Open the BlueStacks Installer file and select Install to install the BlueStacks.
6. Click Open to launch the BlueStacks emulator on the PC.
7. Sign in using your Google account and click on the Install Apk icon on the home screen.
8. Choose the TV apk file and select Open. The app will be installed on BlueStacks.
9. Launch the app and start streaming live TV channels on your PC.
How to Download Redbox TV on Smart TV
1. Launch the browser on your PC and type Redbox TV apk on the search bar.
2. Choose a trusted website to download the Redbox TV apk.
3. Click on Download to download the apk file on your PC.
4. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the apk file to the drive.
5. Disconnect the USB from the PC and connect it to the USB port on the Smart TV.
6. On your Smart TV, navigate to Settings and click on Device Preferences.
7. Choose Security & restrictions. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Now, move the apk file from the USB to the Smart TV.
9. Open the file and select Install to install the app on the Smart TV.
10. Launch the app and enjoy watching the content on your Smart TV.
Redbox TV Channel List
Redbox TV has channels from over 20+ countries, and some of them are:
Alternatives for Redbox TV
You can also try these alternatives for watching the live TV channels as well as on-demand content.
In case of any issues, you can contact customer support to solve the problem. Visit the official website of the TV and go to the Contact Us section. Enter your issues in the Contact Us form and submit it. You will receive a replay within 3 business days. You can report the content not loading properly or issues with the streaming quality to customer support.
Redbox TV IPTV Review
Redbox TV offers some of the best channels from all over the world for you to stream in your home. It is available for free, and there is no need for any registration. When you are streaming content, you need not worry about ads disturbing your streaming experience as it is ad-free.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Filelinked code for the TV is 71000472. Enter the code in your Filelinked app and download the Redbox app from the store.
It is a common scenario for every IPTV to get stuck on a single screen or not work properly. You can easily resolve the condition with the troubleshooting steps.
1. Uninstall and Reinstall the app
2. Examine your internet connection
3. Verify whether the app server is working properly
4. Clear Cache data on the app and the streaming device