Prime Tyme TV is an IPTV service provider with 550+ live TV channels in different categories. It also offers the latest movies and series in high quality. Sports enthusiasts can catch up on their favorite sports and PPV events with ease. Further, it offers a 24-hours free trial to test the service. Prime Tyme TV can be streamed on 4 devices simultaneously. Moreover, you can install the Prime Tyme TV app on Android-powered streaming devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Prime Tyme TV
- Why choose Prime Tyme TV?
- Is Prime Tyme TV Safe to Use?
- Pricing of Prime Tyme TV
- Subscription Process of Prime Tyme TV
- Compatible Devices of Prime Tyme TV
- How to Install Prime Tyme TV on Android Devices
- How to Get Prime Tyme TV on Firestick
- How to Download Prime Tyme TV on a PC
- How to Install Prime Tyme TV on Smart TV
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of Prime Tyme TV
|Provides channels in high quality||Have a user-friendly interface|
|Offers PPV events||Supports simultaneous streams|
|Offers a stand-alone app for|
easy installation and access
|Offers effective customer support|
Why choose Prime Tyme TV?
Prime Tyme offers content in different categories, including sports, news, fashion, entertainment, and more. It can be streamed all over the world without any geo-restrictions. Also, it is easy to set up on Android-powered streaming devices. These factors make this IPTV a prominent choice for streaming.
Is Prime Tyme TV Safe to Use?
We couldn’t determine that Prime Tyme IPTV is entirely safe to use. Because there are many unregistered available in the market which contain content without a proper license. Streaming content from these providers will cause legal issues for the users. So, it is advised to use a VPN with your device to prevent yourself from these issues. Therefore, we suggest ExpressVPN and NordVPN while accessing any IPTV on your streaming device.
Pricing of Prime Tyme TV
Prime Tyme IPTV offers two subscription plans, as the table below mentions.
Subscription Process of Prime Tyme TV
1. Open your preferred web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the official website of Prime Tyme IPTV.
3. Next, tap the Shop tab.
4. Select the subscription plan of your wish and hit the Buy Now button.
5. Tap the Continue button on the Checkout screen.
6. Complete the payment process by following the on-screen instructions on the upcoming pages.
7. Subscription details of Prime Tyme TV will be sent to the registered email address when the payment for the chosen plan is over.
Compatible Devices of Prime Tyme TV
The Prime Tyme app can be installed on its supported devices mentioned here.
How to Install Prime Tyme TV on Android Devices
Since the Prime Tyme app is not available on the Play Store, you can use its APK file to get the app.
1. On your Android Smartphone, go to Settings.
2. Select the Security option and choose the Unknown sources option.
3. Swipe the toggle of Unknown sources to enable third-party app installation on your Android mobile.
4. Launch a web browser and download the Prime Tyme APK file from a reliable website.
5. Open the APK file after downloading it and tap the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app.
7. Sign in to the app using your IPTV account details.
8. Now, you are ready to access this IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Get Prime Tyme TV on Firestick
You can sideload the Prime Tyme APK using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Tap the Search icon.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar and search for it.
4. Select the app and click the Download button.
5. Navigate to the Firestick Settings screen and tap the My Fire TV tile.
6. Select the Developer Options and click the Install unknown apps option.
7. Enable the Downloader app by turning it on.
8. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab on the left pane.
9. Next, enter the Prime Tyme APK download link in the given field.
10. Hit Go to download the APK file.
11. Open it and click on the Install button.
12. After installation, launch the IPTV app on your device.
13. Provide your IPTV account details within the app to sign in.
14. Now, select your desired content of the IPTV and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Download Prime Tyme TV on a PC
To download the Prime Tyme app on your Windows and Mac PC, you can use the BlueStacks emulator.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Prime Tyme APK from a trustable website.
2. Next, go to the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Install the BlueStacks emulator and launch it on your PC.
4. Sign in using your Google Account details.
5. Next, click the Install APK icon.
6. Locate the APK file on your PC and select it. Then, hit the Install button.
7. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
8. Enter your IPTV login credentials within the installed app and access your favorites on your PC.
How to Install Prime Tyme TV on Smart TV
Do follow the steps here to install the Prime Tyme app on your Smart TV using the USB drive and PC.
1. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Prime Tyme APK file from a reliable website.
2. Next, copy the downloaded APK file to a USB drive.
3. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
4. Head to Settings on your Smart TV and select the Device Preferences option.
5. Tap the Security & restrictions option and enable the Unknown sources option.
6. Navigate to the File Manager section and open the APK file.
7. Hit the Install button to get the app.
8. Launch the app and sign in to stream IPTV content on your Smart TV.
Prime Tyme TV offers hundreds of live TV channels of high quality. Here are some of the popular channels of this service provider.
Prime Tyme TV provides customer support through email & live chat. So, if you have any queries, you can post your queries using the registered email address. The customer support team will be responded as soon as possible with the correct solution.
Prime Tyme IPTV offers the best streaming experience for users at a reasonable price. It also provides content in different categories. It provides four concurrent streams even with a basic subscription for the users. But this IPTV is currently down and doesn’t provide any service. If you are looking for other service providers, then you can try EBUY IPTV, Fame IPTV, and Voco IPTV as alternatives to Prime TV.