IPTV Providers offers an expanded library of TV channels and on-demand titles. This includes all your favorite TV channels and binge-worthy titles of TV series and TV shows. You can access this content on all streaming devices, including Roku, Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and Windows PC. In the same way, you can also find and stream IPTV on PS4. All you need is a stable internet connection and a subscription with a provider. You can also find free IPTV Providers with TV channels and VOD content. However, you can choose the service providers based on their features.
Table of Contents
- Possible Ways to Get IPTV on PS4
- How to Install Plex Media Player to Access IPTV on PS4
Possible Ways to Get IPTV on PS4
The apps you access on PlayStation are generally added from the Microsoft Store. However, the Microsoft Store might be disappointing as it doesn’t offer many IPTV apps. Therefore, you might have to use Plex to stream IPTV on your PlayStation console, which is quite a hard process. So, the only requirements for accessing IPTV on your PlayStation include a computer, Plex account, IPTV Plugin, and Notepad++ app. You need to follow the process to access IPTV on your PlayStation.
- Install Plex on your Computer
- Set Up Plex Media Server on your Computer
- Install Plex Media Player to Access IPTV on PS4
How to Install Plex on your Computer
1. Open a web browser on your Windows PC or Mac.
2. Using the browser, visit the official Plex website.
3. In the Your Media section, click on the Download Plex button.
4. In the Plex Media Server section, select the Download button after selecting Mac or PC in the drop-down menu.
5. Further, run the Plex extension file on your computer.
6. Make sure the setup is successful, and click on the Launch button.
7. This will take you to the Plex website, and choose any one profile to sign in.
8. Click on the Got It button and rename the server.
9. Click on the Next button.
10. Check the Allow me to access my media outside my home box on your screen.
11. Finally, modify the server name, and click on the Next button to complete the installation process.
How to Set Up Plex Media Server on Your Computer
1. Start by minimizing the browser tab with Plex.
2. Further, download the IPTV Plugin of your IPTV Provider using the browser.
3. You can extract the IPTV plugin in C:/ users/ ”yourPCname”/ AppData/ Local/ Plex Media Server/ Plug-ins.
4. From the files, launch the folder named Contents.
5. Use the website to install the Notepad++ app on your PC.
6. In the Contents folder, you can find the Info file.
7. Further, open the file using Notepad++ and search for the <!-<string>UseRealRTMP</string>-> code.
8. You must then replace the code with <string>UseRealRTMP</string>.
9. You then need to save the file and then open the folder named Resources.
10. Next, open the Playlist file using Notepad++ and then save the file with no changes.
11. Back from the extracted folder, find IPTV.bundle-masters. and rename it to IPTV.bundle.
12. The IPTV provider will be synced with the Plex server account.
How to Install Plex Media Player to Access IPTV on PS4
1. You need to start by opening either the Microsoft Store or the PlayStation Store on your console.
2. Click on the Search icon and search for the Plex app with the on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Plex app as it shows up, and then select the Download button.
4. You need to launch the Plex app as the download completes.
5. With that, you will get the Plex Activation Code.
6. You then need to visit the Plex activation website using a web browser on your computer or smartphone.
7. Further, enter the activation code in the respective field.
8. With that, you can stream live TV channels and on-demand content from the provider with Plex.
Though some IPTV applications have content, they don’t have proper copyrights. Therefore, they are not free from legal issues. You might also be worried about the online security offered by the service. Therefore, always make sure that you have secured your streaming with any convenient VPN to that you have a subscription.
You can access IPTV on Xbox One using Kodi and My IPTV Player.
The Best IPTV services to access on Roku include Sling TV, Philo, Hulu, YouTube TV, and DIRECTV Stream.