IPTV Gang is one of the best IPTV service providers that supports over 45,000 TV channels and 100,000 movies and TV shows. In addition, it also offers 1000 premium sports channels from all over the world. The library of IPTV Gang gets updated so that users can access new content every time they log in with their accounts. You can stream this IPTV on any device using the best IPTV players.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of IPTV Gang
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of IPTV Gang
- Subscription Process of IPTV Gang
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access IPTV Gang
- How to Install IPTV Gang on Android
- How to Access IPTV Gang on iOS
- How to Get IPTV Gang on Smart TV
- How to Get IPTV Gang on LG Smart TV
- How to Stream IPTV Gang on PC
- How to Install IPTV Gang on MAG
- How to Access IPTV Gang on Firestick
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Features of IPTV Gang
|Unlimited live TV channels||99% uptime server|
|Free updates||AntiFreeze technology|
|Supports HD, SD & FHD||No geo-restrictions|
|Faster Activation||It has global servers|
IPTV services are used to cut the cord and stream thousands of live TV channels at an affordable price. It is the best alternative to the costly cable TV providers. With IPTV, you can also access on-demand content of different categories. You can stream IPTV on any device with a strong internet connection.
How Safe is IPTV?
It is to note that not all IPTV is legal. So, there are many possibilities for IPTV providers to deliver some content without a proper license. In addition, while streaming such a service, government or third-party agencies may track your online activity using your IP address. So you need to use the VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to make sure you are safe online.
Subscription Plans of IPTV Gang
IPTV Gang offers five different subscription plans based on duration and the number of connections. You can test its service for 50 hours at €8 before getting the actual subscription.
|Plan||No of Connections||Subscription Cost|
Subscription Process of IPTV Gang
1. Open a web browser on your device and visit the IPTV Gang official website.
2. Scroll down and go through the subscription plans.
3. Select the plan and tap the Order Now button.
4. Tap Register account and click Continue on the next screen.
5. Provide your details in the given field and tap the Continue button again.
6. Next, enter your Billing details and hit Continue.
7. After entering the billing details, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
8. Once the payment is done, your login details will be sent to the registered email address.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access IPTV Gang
You can stream IPTV Gang on the following devices.
How to Install IPTV Gang on Android
You can follow the steps to stream IPTV Gang on your Android device.
1. Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Search for the Purple Playlist Player app.
3. Select the Install button to download IPTV Smart Purple Player from the Google Play Store.
4. After installation, launch the app on your device.
5. Sign in with your service provider account details.
6. After the playlist loads, search and stream the content of your wish on your Android device.
How to Access IPTV Gang on iOS
To stream this IPTV on your iOS device, you can install the Lilly Player. You can do that by following the below-mentioned steps.
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Enter Lilly Player in the search bar.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Get button.
4. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
5. Add the M3U Playlist URL to the Lilly player.
6. Start streaming your favorite shows from the service provider on your iOS device.
How to Get IPTV Gang on Smart TV
You can use the Neutro IPTV player to access IPTV Gang on your Smart TV. As this IPTV player is not available on the reputed app store, you can sideload the app on your Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option and click Security and restrictions.
3. Tap the Unknown Sources option and swipe the toggle to enable it.
4. Next, open a web browser on your PC.
5. Download the Neutro IPTV Player APK from a reliable website.
6. Once the APK file is downloaded, copy it to a USB drive.
7. Now, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
8. Navigate to the File Manager and locate the APK file.
9. Tap the Install button to get the app.
10. Sign in with the IPTV Gang subscription details and enjoy watching your favorite shows.
How to Get IPTV Gang on LG Smart TV
The Smart IPTV can be used to get IPTV Gang on your LG Smart TV.
1. Turn on your LG Smart TV and connect it to the WiFi network.
2. Go to LG Content Store and search for the Smart IPTV app.
3. Select the app and click the Install button.
4. After installation, launch the app on your Smart TV.
5. Note the Mac address that you could find on the home screen of the app.
6. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC and visit the official website of Smart IPTV.
7. Tap the Activation tab and enter the Mac address.
8. Next, click the Pay with PayPal button and complete the payment process.
9. Hit the My List tab and enter the Mac address and M3U URL in the provided field.
10. Once you enter the details, tap the Send button.
11. Restart the Smart TV app and watch live TV channels on your LG TV.
How to Stream IPTV Gang on PC
Most IPTV users use the VLC Media player to stream the M3U playlist on their PCs.
1. Locate the VLC Media Player on your device.
2. Click the Media tab at the of the screen.
3. Choose Open Network Stream from the menu.
4. Tap the Network tab and provide the M3U URL of the IPTV Gang in the Network URL box.
5. Tap the Play button and start watching the shows of your wish.
How to Install IPTV Gang on MAG
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to stream this IPTV service on your MAG device.
1. Navigate to Settings on your MAG device.
2. Select System Settings under Settings.
3. Tap Server and click the Portals option.
4. Enter the Portal Name and Portal URL in the given fields.
5. Once entered, tap the Save button.
6. Restart the MAG device and enjoy streaming your favorite shows.
How to Access IPTV Gang on Firestick
Since you can install the IPTV players apps directly on your Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app on your Firestick device.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote control.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Select the app and click the Download button.
5. After installation, launch the app on your device.
6. Next, navigate to Settings on your Firestick.
7. Select My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unkown Apps >> Turn on Downloader.
8. Locate the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of the TiviMate IPTV Player APK in the URL box.
10. Tap the Go button to download the APK file.
11. After installation, launch it on your Firestick.
12. Tap the Add Playlist button in the middle of the screen.
13. Add the M3U URL provided by the service provider.
14. Search and stream your favorite live TV channel on your Firestick.
IPTV Gang has a library of 45.000 live TV channels in various categories, including sports, news, anime, action, music, drama, and more. We have mentioned the popular channels offered by the IPTV Gang service provider.
IPTV Gang provides 24/7 customer support for users through live chat, WhatsApp, and email. If you have any queries, you visit the help forum at any time using the live chat service available on the official website. You will get a response to your queries as soon as possible from the customer representative.
IPTV Gang offers thousands of live TV channels at a reasonable price. It is an amazing option to stream live TV channels from all over the world. Sports lovers can also stream their favorite sports live channels, and the world cup live. Still, if you are not satisfied with the service, you can try the other best IPTV service providers like Flawless IPTV, Toronto IPTV, and Surge TV IPTV as alternatives to the IPTV Gang.