Global IPTV is a noteworthy service provider with popular Bulgarian Tv channels and International VoDs. Also, it provides more than 300 TV channels under the categories like TV Shows, Movies, Live Channels, News, Sports, Kid’s Shows, and Radio. However, you need a subscription plan and the Set-Top Box to watch the content on your TV, and also you can stream on other portable devices. Global IPTV doesn’t need external installation; you can stream the channels and other content without satellite antennas.
Table of Contents
- Key Feature of Global IPTV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans of Global IPTV
- Subscription Process of Global IPTV
- Compatible Device of Global IPTV
- How to Stream Global IPTV on Android
- How to stream Global IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
- How to Stream Global IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Global IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Global IPTV Set-Top Box
- Subscription plans for Set-Top Box
- Specification of Set-Top Box
- How to Install the Set-Top Box with TV
- Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
Key Feature of Global IPTV
|Set–Top box||Stable Streaming|
|Up to 1080i resolution||M3U Playlist Support|
|Supports major Video formats||Verimatrix & Secure Media DRM option|
IPTVs are the best choice for streaming channels like Movies, News, TV shows, Live channels, Radio, and Kid’s Shows over the internet. IPTV is considerably cheaper than cable TV providers. To steam the contents, you only need a stable internet connection on your streaming devices. In addition, IPTVs can be streamed on portable devices like Phones, Tablets/iPad, and Laptops.
How Safe is IPTV?
IPTVs provide legal and illegal content to users, leading to copyright issues. So, we cannot promise you that the IPTV service is safe. On the other hand, your activities on the internet can be tracked by using your IP address and face other issues like your streaming content might be blocked by the government and ISP protocols. However, you can tackle those problems using VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
Subscription Plans of Global IPTV
Global IPTV has subscription plans, which you can stream with the set–top box and the Global IPTV app installed on your device. The types of subscriptions are given below.
|1 Month||12.00 EUR|
|3 Month||36.00 EUR|
|6 Month||60.00 EUR|
|12 Month||120.00 EUR|
Subscription Process of Global IPTV
1. Visit the Global IPTV official website, and click the Subscriptions menu from the top menu bar.
2. Under the Subscriptions page, you will find the number of plans.
3. Select the preferred plan, and click the button ADD TO CART.
4. Now, click the cart icon on the top right corner of the webpage, then click the CONFIRM AND PAY button and process the payment by following the on-screen instructions.
5. you will receive a confirmation email to the given email ID with username, password, and M3U link.
Compatible Device of Global IPTV
Global IPTV can be compatible with major devices. There is an official app on the Play store, and for other devices, use an APK file to install the app. However, you stream this IPTV on your TV using the set–top box option. The compatible device is mentioned below.
How to Stream Global IPTV on Android
Android is the most common device used by people all over because of its user-friendly UI, which has the most official apps on the Play store. To install and stream the Global IPTV app, follow the below steps.
1. Select the Play store app on your Android device like a Phone or Tablet.
2. Search for the Global IPTV app, and select the official app from the suggested list.
3. Click the install button to download the app on your device.
4. Now, open the app on your device, and enter the username and password given by the IPTV provider.
How to stream Global IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
Not every device had the official app for the IPTV service to stream the content. However, you can install the app by APK file from a trusted or official website. To install the app using the Global IPTV APK file, observe the below steps.
1. First, Search for the Global IPTV APK file on any browser and download that on your Windows or Mac.
2. Next, Visit the BlueStacks emulator official website to download the BlueStacks Android emulator or click here.
3. Install the BlueStacks app on your device, and sign in with your Google Account.
4. Once the sign is done, locate the Install APK icon on the right side menu panel or press the shortcut key Ctrl+Shift+B.
5. Here, look for the Global IPTV APK file and install the app on the BlueStacks emulator.
6. Open the app and enter the username and password to stream your favorite content.
How to Stream Global IPTV on Smart TV
Smart TV is the best way to enjoy IPTV content like Movies, TV Shows, Live matches, etc. But you need an app to play the content, and here is how to install the APK file; follow the given steps.
1. Download the Global IPTV APK file from the trusted website on your PC and transfer the file to a USB drive.
2. Now, on your TV, select the Settings menu and navigate the Security & restrictions options.
3. Turn on the Verify apps options under the Unknown source option.
4. Connect the USB drive to the TV and look for the APK file using the File Manager app.
5. Install the Global IPTV APK file on your TV, then open it and sign in using the username and password given by the IPTV provider.
6. Now, you can stream your preferred channels and enjoy the content.
How to Stream Global IPTV on Firestick
Firestick is best known as an online streaming device, also portable. However, you can install the IPTV apps and stream more content with the Firestick. To install the apps, follow the given steps.
1. Launch the Firestick on your TV and select the Search option tile under the Find menu.
2. Here, search for the Downloader app, select the app, and click the Download icon to install the app on your Firestick.
3. Select the Settings icon on the homepage and open the My Fire TV option tile.
4. Under the Install Unknown Apps option, enable the Downloader app.
5. Go to the Downloader app and enter the Global IPTV APK file and click the Go button to search for the file.
6. Click the Download button, which appears to get the APK file.
7. Select the downloaded APK file and install that on your Firestick.
8. Now, open the app and enter the username and password to sign in.
9. Enjoy your favorite content on your Firestick.
How to Install Global IPTV Set-Top Box
Global IPTV provides MAG250 or 254 Set-Top Box to users with two subscription plans. This set-top box supports 1080p Digital channels, where users can stream IPTV content in HD resolution. There are many other features available, like compact design and remote control function. In addition, you can manage your MAG set–top box using your daily devices, like your phone and tablet, by installing the MAGic remote app for Android and iOS devices.
Subscription plans for Set-Top Box
There are two Strater Package subscription plans available to buy the set–top box from the Global IPTV official website. The plans are given below.
|6 Months channels Subscription|
Set-Top Box (lifetime)
|12 Months channels Subscription|
Set-Top Box (lifetime)
Specification of Set-Top Box
|Specification Name||Specification Value|
|Processor||STi7105 / STiH207|
|Flash Memory||256 MB|
|Operating System||Linux 2.6.23|
|External Interfaces||S / PDIF audio output, HDMI 1.3 (rear), USB 2.0 (1 front and 1 rear), Composite + Stereo A / V output, Ethernet, 100Mbps 5V (rear), LED -display (front panel)|
|Sources of media content||External hard drive (USB), USB devices (USB flash drive, USB card reader, etc.), PC and NAS in local area network (SMB, NFS, UPnP, HTTP) /RTP), and Video streaming services are fully supported.|
|The Web browser||WebKit|
|DRM option||Verimatrix, Secure Media|
|Video modes||1080i. 1080p, 720p, 576p, 480, PAL, NTSC|
|Video codecs||MPEG1 / 2 MP @ HL, H.264 HP @ level 4.1, MPEG part 2 (ASP), WMV-9 (optional), VC1 video, XviD; HD video support (up to 40 Mbit / s and above)|
|Video formats||MKV, MPEG, MP4, AVI, MOV, MP4, ASF, QT, WMV (optional)|
|Audio codecs||MPEG-2 AAC (optional), MPEG-4 AAC LC 2-ch / 5.1 ch (optional) MPEG-4 AAC + SBR 2-h / 5.1 ch (optional), Dolby Digital|
|Audio formats||MP3, MPA, M4A, WMA (optional), Ogg, WAV, AC3, AAC|
|Image formats||JPEG, PNG, BMP, and RAW|
|Subtitles||DVB, SRT, built-in text|
|File systems||FAT16 / 32, NTFS (read), NFS, Ext3|
|Ethernet||10/100 Mbit / s|
How to Install the Set-Top Box with TV
To install the MAG set-top box, you don’t need a technician you can do it yourself or visit the Global IPTV official website to get technical support. To install the MAG set-top box, follow the given steps.
1. Use the UTP Patch Cable to connect the MAG250 / 254 set–top box with your internet router.
2. Now, Using the HDMI cable connect the MAG250 / 254 set–top box to your TV. Also, you can use an AV cable (Red, white, yellow) to connect as per the TV input specification.
3. Connect the power adopter and turn on the MAG250 / 254 set-top box.
4. Give time to the set–top box to load the system, once it’s turned on, you can enjoy streaming the channels.
Global IPTV service offers over 240 TV channels and 20+ Radio programs; it also provides channels under the categories of 90+ bg channels, movies, music, documentaries, sports, 10+ erotic channels, 70 Turkish programs, and Russian packages. First, however, the popular streaming channels are given below.
Global IPTV provides excellent customer support for your enquires, troubleshooting, issue report, and confusion regarding subscription plans. To reach them, visit the Global IPTV official website and click the Contact menu. There you can write a short message and send them. Also, other contacting details are given on the website.
By getting access to the Global IPTV service, you get stable streaming through the set-top box and stream more international content. Also, you can stream the IPTV service on other devices like Phones, laptops, and Tablets. However, a subscription plan can access all the features and channels. Similar IPTV service providers, like Bulldog IPTV, Elite TV IPTV, and Gorilla IPTV, offer equal or more channels and features.