GenPlay App IPTV is a free IPTV player that can be used to access different IPTV services using their Xtream Codes API. With this player, users can watch live TV and VOD in high quality. It allows users to catch up on their favorite shows. But this IPTV doesn’t provide any content on its own. Moreover, this application is not available on the Google Play Store, so you need to install the app on Android-powered devices using its stand-alone APK file.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of GenPlay App IPTV
- Why Choose GenPlay App IPTV?
- Is GenPlay App IPTV Safe to Use?
- Pricing of GenPlay App IPTV
- Compatible Devices of GenPlay App IPTV
- How to Install GenPlay App IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get GenPlay App IPTV on Firestick
- How to Download GenPlay App IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- How to Install GenPlay App IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Alternatives of GenPlay App IPTV
- Our Opinion
Key Features of GenPlay App IPTV
|Has a user-friendly interface||Supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG)|
|Supports multiple languages||Has parental controls feature|
|Has TV-catch up facility||Supports external media players|
Why Choose GenPlay App IPTV?
GenPlay App IPTV helps end users to stream live TV and VOD in better streaming quality. It provides the best streaming experience for users with external players like VLC and MX Player. Further, parental controls are used to block unnecessary categories. All these features are enough to impress any IPTV user and make them choose it.
Is GenPlay App IPTV Safe to Use?
GenPlay IPTV is completely safe to use as it doesn’t host any content on its own. But the IPTV services you access with this player may hold some content that will create legal issues. To keep yourself away from these issues, you have to use a VPN with your device, as it masks your IP address and never lets third parties track your online activity. Therefore, we recommend you use the VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream any IPTV on your device. A VPN is also used to unblock the geo-restrictions and access content that is not available in your region.
Pricing of GenPlay App IPTV
As mentioned previously, GenPlay IPTV is a free media player. So there is no need to get a subscription to access it on your streaming device.
Compatible Devices of GenPlay App IPTV
GenPlay App IPTV can be installed on its compatible devices mentioned here.
How to Install GenPlay App IPTV on Android Devices
Since the GenPlay App IPTV is not available on the Play Store, you need to sideload the APK file on your Android device.
1. Navigate to Settings on your Android Smartphone.
2. Select the Security option.
3. Swipe the toggle near Unknown sources to enable the option.
4. Next, open a web browser and download the GenPlay App IPTV Player APK from a reliable website.
5. Open the APK file and tap the Install button to get the app.
6. After installation, launch the IPTV player app on your device.
7. Sign in using your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite titles on your Android device.
How to Get GenPlay App IPTV on Firestick
As the GenPlay App IPTV is not available natively on Firestick, you need to sideload the app using the Downloader app. You can install the Downloader app from the Amazon App Store using the following steps.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote control to open the home screen.
2. Then click the Search icon.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar and search for the app.
4. Select the app and hit the Download button to get the app.
5. Now go to Firestick Settings and click the My Fire TV tile.
6. Tap Developer Options and select the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Turn on Downloader to install the third-party apps on your Firestick device.
8. Now open Downloader and tap the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of the GenPlay App IPTV APK in the URL field.
10. Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
11. After downloading the APK file, open it and tap the Install button to get the app.
12. Then, launch and enter your IPTV account details within the player.
13. After that, access your desired content on the Firestick device.
How to Download GenPlay App IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the GenPlay IPTV player on your Windows and Mac PC. To do that, you can follow the steps given below.
1. Open a web browser and download the GenPlay IPTV APK from a bankable website.
2. Now, visit the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Download and install the emulator on your PC.
4. Launch BlueStacks and sign in using your Google account details.
5. Now, tap the Install apk icon on the right pane.
6. Locate the downloaded APK file of GenPlay App IPTV and click the Install button.
7. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
8. Within the IPTV player app, provide your IPTV login details and sign in to access content on your PC.
How to Install GenPlay App IPTV on Smart TV
As you cannot install GenPlay App IPTV on your Smart TV directly, you can use a USB drive and a PC to install the app.
1. Power on your Smart TV and head to Settings.
2. Select Device Preferences and tap Security & restrictions option.
3. Next, locate the Unknown sources option and enable it.
4. Then, open a web browser on your PC and download the GenPlay IPTV APK.
5. Copy the APK file into a USB drive after downloading it.
6. Now, plug the USB drive into the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Go to the File Manager section and open the APK file.
8. Tap the Install button to install the app.
9. After installation, launch the app on your Smart TV.
10. Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch desired IPTV content on Smart TV using this player.
Since GenPlay App IPTV is a free IPTV player, we couldn’t expect effective customer support. So, if you are facing any technical issues, you can try the common troubleshooting methods to fix them.
Alternatives of GenPlay App IPTV
If you are looking for other alternatives, then you can try the IPTV players mentioned here.
247 IPTV Player
247 IPTV is a free IPTV player that supports M3U URLs. This IPTV player comes with a simple and easy-to-use interface. The catch-up feature allows users to stream their favorite shows that they missed to live stream. It also supports Electronic Program Guide to let the shows find upcoming shows. Further, 247 IPTV Player helps users access content in SD and HD quality.
Wesopro IPTV is an IPTV player with a new modern layout and UI design. It supports both M3U URLs and Xtream Codes. Its parental control allows users to block unnecessary content. This IPTV player also allows users to record live TV and stream them later. Moreover, the Wesopro IPTV player is officially available on the Google Play Store.
IPTV Core is another best alternative to GenPlay App IPTV, which supports the M3U format. With this player, users can stream IPTV content in high quality. It also supports internal players to provide the best streaming experience for the users. Further, it allows users to integrate an Electronic Program Guide. Moreover, you can install the IPTV Core app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
GenPlay IPTV provides a wonderful IPTV streaming experience for users at no cost. Though it’s a free player, it supports some premium features like EPG and catch-up. So, all you need is the username and password of any IPTV before installing this player on your supported streaming device. Its minor drawback is it is only for Android devices and is not installable on iOS devices.