Fox IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider that has your favorite live TV channels. Also, you can watch a wide range of TV shows, series, movies, and other on-demand titles with a subscription to the service. It has a Catchup option to watch the live streaming of the TV channels later. When you get subscribed to the service, you get an M3U URL that you can use on popular IPTV players. You can access the service on your Android, iOS, PC, Smart TV, and other devices.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up with Fox IPTV
- How to Get Fox IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Get Fox IPTV on iOS Devices
- How to Get Fox IPTV on PC
- How to Stream Fox IPTV on Firestick
- How to Get Fox IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Watch Fox IPTV on Kodi
- How to Get Fox IPTV on MAG Device
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Fox IPTV Review
- This service has more than 6000 live TV channels that are collected from across the globe.
- Also, you can watch the live TV channels in the best video solutions, including 4K.
- The video-on-demand library is rich with movies and TV shows of various categories that you are looking for.
- It has support for Electronic Program Guide that will let you know what’s going on in different channels.
- You can watch your favorite channels at any time and anywhere on different devices with this IPTV service.
The Fox IPTV has multiple subscription plans, and you can choose them with differences in the number of connections and duration.
|Subscription||Number of Connections||Price|
|1 Month||1 Connection|
|3 Months||1 Connection|
|6 Months||1 Connection|
|12 Months||1 Connection|
Is IPTV Legal?
You can consider the IPTV service to be legal if it has the copyrights for the content that it provides you with. In this context, not a lot is known about the legal side of this IPTV service. However, you can combine it with a proper VPN to make your experience with the service better. The VPN protects the personal identity and IP address from others accessing it.
How to Sign Up with Fox IPTV
1. Go to the official Fox IPTV website with the help of any browser on your computer.
2. Select the Order Now button on the home screen.
3. In the Subscriptions section, choose any subscription plan that you like.
4. Select either the Credit Card or Crypto Payments option as necessary.
5. On the next screen, enter the necessary credentials of your subscription in the respective fields.
6. You will get an Activation Mail with your Username, Password, and M3U URL.
How to Get Fox IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store of your Android device and search for Rayo IPTV.
2. Install the Rayo IPTV player on your device and launch the app.
3. Select the Plus Icon on the top right corner.
4. Select Add URL option and paste the URL of the Fox IPTV provider in the respective fields.
5. Select OK and wait for your channels to be added to the app. Stream the TV channels on the Android device.
How to Get Fox IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Unlock the iOS device and open the App Store.
2. search for GSE Smart IPTV and install the IPTV player on your iOS device.
3. Launch the IPTV Player and click on the Hamburger Icon.
4. Choose the Xtream Codes API option from the menu and select the Plus icon in the GSE Smart IPTV.
5. On the next screen, enter the necessary credentials in the given fields and click on the Add button.
6. This will add the IPTV playlist on the app that you can access to start streaming content.
How to Get Fox IPTV on PC
1. Start your Windows and Mac PC and download the VLC Media Player from the Official Website.
2. Open the VLC Media Player on your computer.
3. Click on the Menu option that you can see on the menu bar.
4. A new menu appears on your screen. Select the Open Network Stream option.
5. Next, paste the M3U URL from your IPTV subscription in the given field.
6. Click on the Play option to start loading channels from your subscription.
7. Finally, start streaming live TV channels from your subscription on your TV.
How to Stream Fox IPTV on Firestick
- Launch the Firestick and select the Search tool on the home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app and start installing the Downloader app on your device.
3. Go to the Fire TV Home screen and open the Settings menu.
4. Select the My Fire TV option and choose Developer Options.
5. From the Developer Options menu, select Install Unknown Apps.
6. Navigate to the Downloader app and click on it to enable it.
7. Move back to the home screen, and open the Downloader app.
8. Click on Allow in the prompt, and enter the IPTV Smarters Pro URL in the URL box.
9. Choose Go to start downloading the APK file to a device.
10. Click on Install and wait for the app to be installed.
11. Open the app after installation is complete.
12. Enter the necessary credentials of your Fox IPTV subscription in the given fields of the IPTV player to sign in.
13. Choose the TV channels from your subscription to stream on the Firestick.
How to Get Fox IPTV on Smart TV
1. On your respective Smart TV, open the App Store and browse for the Smart IPTV app.
2. Install the Smart IPTV and open the IPTV Player on the Smart TV.
3. You can see a MAC Address on your screen that you need to note down.
4. Using a web browser, go to the Smart IPTV Official Website.
5. Enter the MAC Address and the M3U URL in their respective fields.
6. Click on the Send option.
7. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV to access the playlist.
How to Watch Fox IPTV on Kodi
1. Start the Kodi app on your device and then select Settings.
2. Next, select the System Settings option.
3. Select the Add-ons option on the menu.
4. Choose the Unknown Sources option and click on the Yes option.
5. Open the Kodi Settings menu once again.
6. Select File Manager and then select the Add Source option.
7. Click on the None option.
8. Paste the M3U URL for the playlist.
9. Also, enter the Repository Name.
10. Click on OK and then choose the Advanced option.
11. Select the Open Box option.
12. Select the Install from ZIP file option.
13. Choose the ZIP file and click on OK.
14. Select the Install From Repository option and then choose your repository.
15. Next, click on Video Add-Ons and choose the Fox IPTV add-on.
16. Next, get the IPTV add-on to your device by clicking on Install.
17. Go to the Kodi home screen and choose the Add-ons option.
18. Next, choose the Video Add On option and select the Fox IPTV Add-On.
19. Next, you need to log in to your account and enter the M3U URL.
20. Start watching live TV channels or on-demand titles.
How to Get Fox IPTV on MAG Device
1. Start the MAG device and open the Settings menu on your device.
2. Choose the System Settings and click on the Servers option.
3. Find the Portals option and select the same.
4. Type in the Portal Name and then paste the M3U URL in the URL field.
5. Select the Save option.
6. You can access the playlists by restarting the MAG.
If you are concerned about the customer support of the IPTV service, then you will not be disappointed. They have made their support available on the official website. Click on the Contact Us tab and then let them know your queries. Also, you can contact them using the email address mentioned on their website.
You can find more than 10,000 TV channels made available in the service. All of the channels stream in HD, Full HD, and 4K. The channels are classified from the countries they are from. Also, you can search for any channel from any country using the search bar. In addition, the library has more than 2500 films and other titles. In addition, you can get a free trial for 24 hours to watch all of these.
Fox IPTV Review
Fox IPTV is one of the most desirable IPTV providers to get if you don’t mind the subscription. The IPTV provides good number of quality content for streaming on-demand anytime. Even though it is based on a subscription, it has affordable plans. Also, you can get a week’s free trial at 7 Euros. In case you are looking for more IPTV Providers, don’t miss out on Fluxus IPTV, Geo IPTV, and Falcon IPTV.
If you get subscribed to this IPTV service, you can stream the Fox IPTV over the internet on streaming devices.
You can only get a 24-hour free trial on this IPTV service. If you are not sure about the service, you can get access to it for a week at 7 Euros.