eDoctor IPTV is one of the efficient IPTV providers that are completely free to access on your devices. It has over 100 TV channels available on the streaming service. If you think that your cable or satellite subscription is expensive, you need to get this IPTV on your device. Users can get to access eDoctor IPTV on devices including Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and Computers. This ensures that you always get to watch your favorite TV channels on all the devices you own.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With eDoctor IPTV Gold Edition
- How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on Android
- How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on PC
- How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on Firestick
- How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Even though it is a free IPTV service, it has premium versions as well.
- The free version of eDoctor IPTV streams along with ads while the premium versions are ad-free.
- To access the IPTV service on your device, you need to install the APK file.
|Gold Plan Duration||Pricing|
Is IPTV Legal?
Recently illegal IPTV services have been taken down because of improper copyrights owned by them. The same might be applicable to eDoctor IPTV considering the fact that it is a free service. Therefore, you need to make sure that you have a VPN enabled at all times when you access an IPTV service.
How to Sign Up With eDoctor IPTV Gold Edition
1. On your smartphone or PC, launch any web browser like Google Chrome.
2. With the browser, go to the eDoctor IPTV official website.
3. Locate and click on the Want an Ads-free edition? Click Here button.
4. You can see the Gold Edition subscription plans.
5. Next, click on the Payment option to make your payment.
6. You will then receive the Gold Edition IPTV credentials.
How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on Android
1. Launch any web browser you have on your device.
2. Next, search for the eDoctor IPTV APK file.
3. Also, go to any reliable source and download the APK file.
4. Open the Android device’s Settings menu.
5. Tap the Security option followed by the Device Management option.
6. Also, click on the Unknown Sources option.
7. With that, install the IPTV APK file on your device.
8. Next, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to install plugins or to sign in.
How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on PC
1. On your PC, open a browser and go to the eDoctor IPTV website.
2. Next, select the eDoctor IPTV 7.05 button.
3. From the System Compatibility section, choose Windows OS.
4. Further, download the extension file for your Windows PC.
5. Next, install the IPTV app and access the TV channels on your PC
How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and click on the Find option.
2. Click on Search and search for the Downloader app with the virtual on-screen keyboard.
3. Choose the Downloader app icon from the app list.
4. Further, click on the Download button to install the app.
4. Before opening the app, return to the Firestick home screen and open Settings.
5. Click on the My Fire TV tile and Developer Options.
6. Choose the Install Unknown Apps option on the menu, followed by the Downloader app icon.
7. After opening the Downloader app, click on the Allow option.
8. Enter the eDoctor IPTV APK file URL in the Downloader URL box and click on Go.
9. When you have the APK file, click on the Install button.
10. After opening the app, sign in with the necessary details or install plugins.
How to Stream eDoctor IPTV on Smart TV
1. From the Smart TV Settings menu, select the Device Preferences option.
2. Click on the Security and Restrictions option and choose Unknown Sources.
3. Turn on your computer and open a web browser.
4. Further, search for the eDoctor IPTV APK file and also download it from a trusted source.
5. Once done, connect a USB drive to your computer and copy the APK file on it.
6. After removing the USB drive from your computer, connect it to your TV.
7. Next, open the File Manager on your Smart TV.
8. Using the File Manager, locate the APK file on the USB drive.
9. Further, install the APK file on your TV and then open it.
10. With that, you can either sign in or install plugins.
If you are facing any issues with the eDoctor IPTV service, you need to contact Customer support for help. On their official website, you can find the Customer Support form that you need to fill out. You need to enter details, including your name, city, country, email id, and query. Also, the reply to the query will reach you within two working days.
With the app, users can access over 100 TV channels. These channels include your favorite TV channels from the US and the UK. These TV channels include important sports as well as news channels. In addition, you can get access to international channels as well.
The only downside of eDoctor IPTV might be the absence of on-demand titles to watch. Also, you might feel that the service has only a limited amount TV channels. But, it is one of the best free IPTV providers with support on multiple devices. However, if you want premium IPTV options, get Dozenz IPTV, Evolution IPTV, Shack TV IPTV, PrimeStreams IPTV, and Thunder TV IPTV.