Xumo TV provider provides more than 190 Live channels and VoDs for free of cost. However, this XUMO TV is an ad-supported IPTV app. There are categories like Movies, Comedy, Entertainment, Music, Science, News, Sports, Lifestyle, and Kids to select your favorite channels easily. In addition, the content that XUMO TV streams are legally copyrighted.
Table of Contents
- Key Feature of XUMO TV
- Why IPTV?
- How Safe is IPTV?
- Subscription Plans for Xumo TV
- Compatible Streaming Devices for XUMO TV
- How to Watch XUMO TV on Android
- How to Watch XUMO TV on iOS
- How to Watch XUMO TV on Windows PC
- How to install XUMO TV on Smart TV
- How to Install XUMO TV on your Firestick
- How to Stream XUMO TV on Kodi
- Channel List
- Customer support
- Our Review
Key Feature of XUMO TV
|Blend of live and on-demand content||Offers Original Content|
|Easy to setup||No Sign-up required|
|Customizable||Provides News & Sports channels|
If you plan to make your streaming experience wireless, then IPTV is the best way to go cordless, as you can stream your favorite channels on any device like Android, Windows, iOS, Firestick, and Smart TV. Furthermore, IPTV provides on-demand content like Movies, live sports, news, etc. In addition, some IPTV are provided with free subscriptions, and some with an affordable price range than cable TV providers.
How Safe is IPTV?
We cannot say IPTVs are safe because they stream copyrighted and illegal content to users. However, to avoid any issues and being tracked via IP address, we recommend you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN. In addition, using a VPN helps you to avoid government restrictions and ISP protocols because some of the content is region restricted.
Subscription Plans for Xumo TV
Fortunately, this service does not require any subscription or registration to start streaming your favorite content. In that case, the source of revenue would depend on the ads that pop up between streaming. So, they can be downloaded on any compatible device and start streaming immediately without hassle.
Compatible Streaming Devices for XUMO TV
Streaming XUMO TV is easily done by visiting the Offical webpage or downloading and installing the app. The compatible devices are mentioned below.
How to Watch XUMO TV on Android
Android is the most commonly used device. However, you can stream XUMO without registration or a sign-in option by following the process below.
1. Open the Playstore on your android device.
2. In the search area, type XUMO TV, select the official app from the list or click here.
3. Click the Install button to download the app on your phone.
4. Launch the app on your devices and enjoy your channel.
How to Watch XUMO TV on iOS
XUMO TV can be installed on iOS devices, and you can start streaming the channels without difficulty. Here are the steps to get the XUMO app on an iOS device.
1. Go to the Appstore on your iOS devices.
2. Now, select the Search menu in the bottom left corner, search for the XUMO TV app or click here.
3. Select the official app and click the Get button to install the app on your iOS device.
4. Now, open the app and enjoy the shows you like.
How to Watch XUMO TV on Windows PC
XUMO TV comes with an official webpage. So, if you want to stream the XUMO on your PC, you can follow the steps.
1. Open any browser on your PC and search for XUMO TV‘s official website.
2. Click the official page to directly browse your favorite content.
3. You can start streaming the shows without sign-in or registration.
Note: You can also download and install an emulator like BlueStacks on your PC, install the XUMO app in the emulator, and stream it instead of using the website.
How to install XUMO TV on Smart TV
Smart TV is the best for online streaming; You can install and Stream the XUMO on your Smart TV with a very simple step given below.
1. Launch the Playstore on your smart TV.
2. Now, in the Playstore, search for the XUMO TV app, click the official app from the list or click here.
3. Click the Install button; after the installation, open the app from the home page of your smart TV.
4. Now, enjoy the movies and shows on your Smart TV.
How to Install XUMO TV on your Firestick
Firestick is well known for its online streaming on your TV. Now, you can download and install the XUMO app on your Firestick. Here are the steps to follow.
1. Launch the Firestick on your TV, select the Find menu, and click the Search tile.
2. Type XUMO TV in the search area and select the app from the list.
3. Select the app from the suggestions and download it on your Firestick.
4. Open the downloaded app from the homepage and stream your favorite channels on Firestick.
How to Stream XUMO TV on Kodi
Kodi is a free media player that can be installed on any device, and you can stream the IPTVs on it. However, you can stream XUMO on Kodi by following the steps.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and click the Settings icon; under the settings menu, click on the Add-on option.
2. Here, click the Install from repository option.
3. Click the Video add-ons option from the list.
4. Scroll down and look for Xumo.TV add-ons from the list.
5. Click the Install button on the right corner to download the app.
6. A pop-up will appear saying that The following additional add-ons will be installed; under that, click the OK button to install.
7. In a while, you will receive a notification saying Add-on installed.
8. Now, go to the Home page, click the Add-ons option, look under the Video add-ons category, and click the Xumo.TV tile.
9. Select the category you wish to watch and enjoy the show.
XUMO TV provider says that they provide more the 190 channels for free streaming. However, the XUMO provider is constantly working on adding new channels every week. There are categories for channels like News, Sports, Entertainment, Popular Movies, etc. In addition, the list of popular channels like Comedy Central, USA Today, Fox Sports, TIME, NBC NEWS, and NBA.
XUMO has the best customer care service; to submit inquiries, requests, or issues related to IPTV service, you can visit their official webpage and submit. However, there is an FAQ to answer your common and related questions.
Xumo can be installed and streamed on almost every device. Therefore, it is simple to install and access the app. However, there is no sign-in or registration because the XUMO is a free-of-cost IPTV. Also, you use IPTVs like Rising IPTV and SanSat IPTV for similar content.