Sky Glass IPTV is a feature-rich IPTV player that is specially made for Android-powered devices. With this IPTV player, you can add and access playlists only in Xtream Codes API format. The app has an attractive and user-friendly layout. In addition, it has a separate section for recently added and watched movies and series. It also provides IMDB information for movies and series. The Sky Glass IPTV app is currently unavailable on the Google Play Store, so you need to use its APK file to install the app on your devices.
Key Features of Sky Glass IPTV
|Provides ad-free streaming
|Can add multiple playlists
|Supports TV Guide/EPG
|Offers parental controls
|Add content to the Favorites list
|Resume videos where you left off
Why Opt for Sky Glass IPTV?
Sky Glass Player is an excellent platform to catch up on your favorite shows anytime. It works as a powerful integrated IPTV media player. It also supports automatic download of subtitles, audio, and video tracks. Further, it lets you find your favorite titles easily with its master search feature.
Is Sky Glass IPTV Legal?
Yes, Sky Glass IPTV is legal to use as it just works as a medium to access IPTV content. But you need to consider the IPTV Providers you stream with this player. In general, there is a chance that the IPTV providers will host some copyrighted content. So, streaming content from such providers will create legal issues for the users. To avoid it, you need to use a VPN with your device to mask your online activities. Hence, we advise using ExpressVPN and NordVPN as they provide better online security.
Pricing of Sky Glass IPTV
Sky Glass IPTV is a free media player, so you don’t require a registration or subscription to access this player on your streaming device.
Supported Devices of Sky Glass IPTV
Below are the compatible devices of this IPTV player.
How to Install Sky Glass IPTV on Android Device
Since the Sky Glass app is unavailable on the Google Play Store, you need to use its APK file to install the application on your Android Smartphone.
1. On your Android Smartphone, head to the Apps section.
2. Locate the Google Chrome app and long-press it.
3. Click Info → Chrome Settings → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Allow from this source.
4. Look for the Sky Glass IPTV APK and download it from an APK website.
5. Tap the downloaded Sky Glass APK and click the Install button.
6. After installation, launch the application on your device.
7. Add your IPTV playlist and watch TV channels on your Android Smartphone.
How to Get Sky Glass IPTV on Firestick
Since the Sky Glass application doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it with the help of the Downloader app.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen and select the Find icon.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick the Downloader app and hit Download.
4. Go to the Firestick Settings screen and choose My Fire TV.
5. Hit Developer Options and tap the Install Unknown Apps option.
6. Enable the Downloader app to install third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Locate Downloader and enter the Sky Glass IPTV APK in the URL box.
8. Click Go and start downloading the APK file.
9. Open it and tap the Install button to get the Sky Glass app.
10. Launch the app and add the playlist to watch your desired content on Firestick.
How to Download Sky Glass IPTV on Windows PC and Mac
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the Sky Glass app on your Windows PC and Mac.
1. Power on your PC and connect it to the internet connection.
2. Now, search and download the Sky Glass APK from a reliable website.
3. Next, head to the official website of BlueStacks and install the emulator.
4. After installation, launch BlueStacks and provide your Google account details to sign in.
5. Click the Install APK icon and select the APK file from your PC.
6. Tap the Open button to install the Sky Glass app.
7. Once the installation ends, launch the app on your device.
5. Add the playlist of your IPTV service provider on the player and watch TV shows on your Windows PC and Mac.
How to Install Sky Glass IPTV on Smart TV
Refer to the steps below to install the Sky Glass app on your Smart TV using a USB drive.
1. Power on your Smart TV and hover over to the Settings section.
2. Choose the Device Preferences option from the menu.
3. Select Security & restrictions and enable the Unknown Sources option.
4. Next, download the Sky Glass APK from a reliable website on your PC.
5. Copy the downloaded Sky Glass APK to a USB drive and connect it to the USB port on your Smart TV.
6. Head to the File Manager app and hit the APK file.
7. Tap Install to get the app and launch it on your TV after installation.
8. Integrate the IPTV playlist and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Smart TV.
Since Sky Glass IPTV is a free IPTV player with no official website, we cannot expect customer support from their side. But you can try the basic troubleshooting methods like updating or restarting the device while facing the Sky Glass IPTV not working problem.
Alternatives to Sky Glass IPTV
If you are looking for an alternative to Sky Glass IPTV, you can try the media players provided here.
Sky Media Player
Sky Media Player is a premium IPTV player that works on Android and iOS devices. This player supports M3U URLs and Xtream Codes API of different IPTV services. It comes with an attractive and impressive layout. It lets you find your favorites easily with its search functionality. Further, the Sky Media Player app can be installed on popular streaming devices from the app store.
Duplex IPTV is a free IPTV player for Android-powered devices. This IPTV player is compatible with multiple playlist formats and lets you stream content from different IPTV services. You can add your desired video content in a group for easy access later. In addition, it supports audio tracks and embedded subtitles. Since the app is unavailable on the Play Store, you need to use its APK file to install the app on Android devices.
Lenox Media Player
Lenox Media Player is the next best alternative to Sky Glass Player, and it has a simple user interface. Like Duplex IPTV, this player is also compatible with multiple playlist formats. It allows you to add your IPTV service’s EPG to track the schedule on your favorite channels. Since Lenox Media Player is free, you don’t need a subscription to access this player on your device.
Sky Glass IPTV is the perfect option for those who are looking for a media player for Android devices. It allows everyone to access the app easily with its user-friendly interface. Further, it supports streaming your favorite content in high quality without any freezing or buffering issues. However, it doesn’t provide any customer support for the users, which is considered a drawback of this player.
No, the Sky Glass app is currently unavailable for iPhones.
Yes, you can watch live TV with this player.