Scorpion IPTV is a premium IPTV service provider with 6,000+ live TV channels from all over the world. It also covers movies, series, TV shows, Sports, News, and more entertainment content in high quality. It also allows users to catch up on their favorite shows that they missed to live stream. Further, Scorpion IPTV supports a built-in media player that supports M3U URLs and Xtream Codes API. Moreover, this IPTV can be streamed on all Android-powered devices.
Table of Contents
- Key Features of Scorpion IPTV
- Why Choose Scorpion IPTV?
- Is Scorpion IPTV Safe to Use?
- Pricing of Scorpion IPTV
- Subscription Process of Scorpion IPTV
- Supported Devices of Scorpion IPTV
- How to Install Scorpion IPTV on Android Device
- How to Download Scorpion IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
- How to Get Scorpion IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install Scorpion IPTV on Smart TV
- Channels List
- Customer Support
- Our Opinion
Key Features of Scorpion IPTV
|Has an attractive user-interface (UI)||Supports Electronic Program Guide (EPG)|
|Offers PPV events||Has parental controls|
|Supports dynamic language switching||Allows integration with external media players|
Why Choose Scorpion IPTV?
Scorpion IPTV is one of the best IPTV service providers that works as a media player also. This IPTV is compatible with all Android devices. Also, it offers a 24-hour free trial to test the service before subscription. Based on subscription, this IPTV can be streamed on 5 devices simultaneously.
Is Scorpion IPTV Safe to Use?
Since there are many unregistered IPTV services available in the market, it is difficult to find whether Scorpion IPTV is legal or not. Streaming content from these service providers will cause legal issues for the users. So, it is good to use a VPN with your device while streaming any IPTV on your device. Therefore, we recommend you use ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
Pricing of Scorpion IPTV
Scorpion IPTV offers multiple subscription plans, as mentioned in the table below.
|Subscription Plan||No. of Connections||Pricing|
Subscription Process of Scorpion IPTV
1. Visit the official website of Scorpion TV using your preferred web browser.
2. Go through the subscription plans section on the home page.
3. Choose the subscription plan of your wish and tap the Subscribe Now button.
4. Complete the payment process by following the on-screen instructions.
5. Login details will be sent to the registered email address if the payment is successful.
Supported Devices of Scorpion IPTV
The Scorpion TV app can be installed on its supported devices mentioned below.
How to Install Scorpion IPTV on Android Device
You can install the Scorpion TV app from the Google Play Store on Android devices.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
2. Click the Search bar and enter Scorpion IPTV.
3. Select the app and tap the Install button to get it from Play Store.
4. After installation, click on the Open button to launch the app.
5. Provide your Username & Password in the given fields.
6. Next, tap the Add User button.
7. Now, search for your favorites and watch them on your Android device.
How to Download Scorpion IPTV on Windows & Mac PC
PC users can prefer the BlueStacks emulator to install the Scorpion TV app on their devices.
1. Open a web browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Go to the official website of BlueStacks.
3. Install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
4. Launch the emulator and sign in using your Google Account credentials.
5. Open the Google Play Store and search for the Scorpion TV app.
6. Click on the Install button to get the app on your PC.
7. Launch the app after installation and sign in using your IPTV account details.
8. Look for your favorite titles and watch them on your PC.
How to Get Scorpion IPTV on Firestick
You can use the Downloader app to sideload the Scorpion IPTV APK on Firestick. Because Downloader is the best sideloading app for Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote control to locate the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Search icon.
3. Enter Scorpion IPTV in the search bar.
4. Select the app from the search results and click the Download button.
5. After downloading the app, click the My Fire TV tile and reach Developer Options.
6. Tap the Install unknown apps option.
7. Turn on Downloader to install the third-party apps on Firestick.
8. Launch Downloader and provide the Scorpion IPTV APK download link in the URL box.
9. Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
10. Open the APK file and click on the Install button.
11. Once the installation is over, launch the app on your device.
12. Provide your IPTV account details to sign in to the app.
13. Now, enjoy streaming your desired content on your Firestick.
How to Install Scorpion IPTV on Smart TV
Do follow the steps here to install the IPTV app on your Android Smart TV.
1. Turn on your Smart TV and navigate to Settings.
2. Select the Device Preferences option and click the Security & restrictions option.
3. Then, enable the Unknown sources option.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Scorpion IPTV APK from a reliable website.
5. Copy the APK file into a USB drive of your Smart TV after downloading it.
6. Then, connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Head to the File Manager section.
8. Open the downloaded APK file and tap the Install button.
10. After installation, launch the app and sign in using your IPTV account details to begin accessing the IPTV content on your Smart TV.
The IPTV offers thousands of live TV channels in different categories. Here, we have provided some of the popular channels of this IPTV.
Scorpion IPTV offers customer support email. If you have any queries, then you can contact the support team using their email address. But, it doesn’t provide any live chat support for the users to clear their queries immediately.
Scorpion IPTV provides the best streaming experience for users at a reasonable price. Its built-in media player helps users access its service easily. With the basic subscription, you can stream IPTV on two devices simultaneously. But, this IPTV is specially made only for the Android device. So, if you are looking for alternatives to stream on other devices, then you can try IPTV Right, Fame IPTV, and King IPTV.