When it comes to IPTV service providers, we have a lot of options available. One of the most efficient IPTV providers with the best collection of channels available today is PAL IPTV. Users can access this IPTV app on various devices, including Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC. It is a premium IPTV service with plans that start at just $6 per month. It was initially available in the Google Play Store for download. However, it was later removed from the Play Store in recent times. Therefore, you can access the app by simply installing the app APK file on your device.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With PAL IPTV
- How to Install PAL IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Install PAL IPTV on PC
- How to Install PAL IPTV on Firestick
- How to Install PAL IPTV on Smart TV
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- You can enjoy over 7000 TV channels in the PAL IPTV library of different genres.
- The VOD title library has over 10000 titles of movies, TV shows, and series.
- Users can find flexible subscription plans on the service based on duration.
- Also, you can get a 48-hour free trial on the IPTV provider as well.
Is IPTV Legal?
The legal side of an IPTV application depends on whether it has proper copyrights for the content streaming on the service. Since PAL IPTV doesn’t share many details about copyrights, you can’t be sure if it is legal. Therefore, users are always advised to make use of a VPN while streaming. This will make sure that your streaming is secured with a proper VPN.
How to Sign Up With PAL IPTV
1. Turn on your computer and launch any web browser on the device.
2. Using the same browser, go to the official PAL IPTV website.
3. Scroll to the section of the website that shows you the subscription plans.
4. Click on the Buy Now button next to the plan you want.
5. On the next screen, go through the details and click on Continue.
6. Further, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
7. Finally, you will receive an email from the service confirming the same.
How to Install PAL IPTV on Android Devices
1. On your Android smartphone or tablet, open Settings and tap Security.
2. Choose the Device Management option followed by the Unknown Sources option.
3. Use any web browser on your Android device to look for the PAL IPTV APK file.
4. Download the APK file after opening a genuine source.
5. Further, install the IPTV APK file on your Android device.
6. Next, open the app, select any language you prefer, and enter the Activation Code.
7. Next, click on the Activate button and start streaming the content on your Android device.
How to Install PAL IPTV on PC
1. Launch any Web Browser on your computer and search for the PAL IPTV APK file.
2. From a genuine source, download the APK file.
3. Next, go to the BlueStacks official website and install the emulator on your computer.
4. Next, open BlueStacks and click on the Sign In button.
5. After choosing the Sign in button and sign in to your Google Account.
6. Go to the BlueStacks home screen and click on the Install APK button.
7. Choose the PAL IPTV APK file on your device.
8. When the process completes, open the IPTV app on your device.
9. Further, sign in with the Activation Code and then play TV channels from the service.
How to Install PAL IPTV on Firestick
1. Start the Firestick device and go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Choose the Find option and also the Search option.
3. Search for Downloader using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick up the Downloader app icon and then choose the Download or Get button.
5. When the download completes, go back to the home screen and open the Firestick Settings menu.
6. Choose the My Fire TV option, followed by Developer Options.
7. Next, select Install Unknown Apps and then choose Downloader to enable the option.
8. Launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
9. If you get a prompt on your screen, click on the Allow option.
10. Paste the PAL IPTV APK file URL in the respective field.
11. Also, click on the Go button to download the APK file.
12. Select the Install button to install the IPTV app when the download is over.
13. Next, open the PAL IPTV app on your device.
14. Activate the app on your device and then play exciting content from the service.
How to Install PAL IPTV on Smart TV
1. Launch the Settings menu of your Smart TV and choose Device Preferences.
2. Choose the Security and Restrictions option followed by Unknown Sources.
3. Get the help of a web browser on your computer to search for the PAL IPTV APK file.
4. Next, download the APK file from a trusted source.
5. After connecting a USB drive to your computer, copy the APK file to the drive.
6. Also, disconnect the USB drive from your computer and connect it to your TV.
7. Open the File Manager and install the PAL IPTV APK file on your TV.
8. Open the IPTV app on your Smart TV.
9. Also, activate the IPTV app using the Activation Code.
10. Play TV channels from the IPTV provider on your TV.
PAL IPTV doesn’t have any of the customer support options made available. So, when you find that the TV channels are not properly streaming, try some basic troubleshooting measures. Most issues of the service can be easily fixed by these measures.
PAL IPTV has more than 7000 TV channels on all of its subscription plans. This means that you can access TV channels of different categories like news, sports, entertainment, and lifestyle channels on the service. In addition, you can watch over 10000 VOD titles on the service.
Even though it is an affordable application, PAL IPTV does not compromise on the features that any premium IPTV player should definitely have. It is known to work on all the supported devices without many issues. Removing its support from the Google Play Store might be a bit concern. Another downside of the service is that you cannot access it on iOS devices. If you are looking for more options, you can stream Tiger IPTV, HN IPTV, FWIPTV, and Ezee Streams.