Nitro TV IPTV is an esteemed IPTV provider that offers 7300 TV channels in high quality. Additionally, you can watch over 9600 titles of video-on-demand content in SD, HD, FHD, and 4K. You can install and use Nitro TV IPTV on smartphones, tablets, computers, TV boxes, streaming devices, and more. In addition, it requires an IPTV player to play the M3U playlist URL offered by the service provider upon subscription.
|Works on a VPN connection
|Supports multiple connections
|Dedicated Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
|Offers a 24-hour free trial
|Compatible with external video player
Why Use IPTV
IPTV is the easiest way to watch live TV channels on mobile phones and tablets. Instead of using annoying cables, you can stream what you like using the internet. IPTV also lets users choose different packages for each one of them in a family according to their needs. Hereafter, there is no point in wasting money on cable for SD streaming. You can opt for IPTV and enjoy all its services in up to 4K quality.
Is IPTV Safe and Legal
Although IPTV is considered a new revolution for entertainment, there are some flaws, such as movie piracy and security issues. In addition, it is unsafe for kids as they can be exposed to age-restricted content. As most IPTV’s legal status isn’t known, there are also chances for unauthorized IPTV providers to shut their services without offering a refund to customers. So, if you don’t want to deal with legal and privacy issues, you can use the best legal IPTV providers like fuboTV, Philo, XUMO, and Vidgo. However, it is good to use premium VPNs like ExpressVPN or NordVPN to stream IPTV content.
Subscription Plans of Nitro TV IPTV
It has various subscription plans, which are listed as follows. Furthermore, it also provides a free trial for 24 hours if you are registering for the first time.
Furthermore, it offers a 10% additional discount for getting multiple connections which are described in the below table. It accepts payments via PayPal, Coinbase, and Credit Cards for easy transactions.
How to Sign Up for Nitro TV IPTV
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Visit the Nitro TV IPTV official website.
3. Tap Register Now to go to the subscription webpage.
4. Enter your email address, select a desired package, and tap Sign up.
5. Once you complete the transaction, you will get M3U links on your registered email address.
Nitro TV IPTV Supported Devices
Nitro TV IPTV can be accessed on various devices, which are mentioned as follows.
How to Watch Nitro TV IPTV on Windows and Mac
1. Launch the VLC Media Player app on your Windows or Mac.
FYI: If you haven’t installed the app, you can get it from the VLC official website.
2. Click the Media menu at the top left of the app screen.
3. From the drop-down options, click on Open Network Stream.
4. Further, select the Open Network option and provide the M3U playlist link of Nitro TV IPTV.
Within a few seconds, you can start watching the TV channels on your Windows or Mac.
How to Stream Nitro TV IPTV on Android and iOS
2. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app and select the Menu button at the top left.
3. From the options, click on Remote Playlist and click the Add (+) icon. Then click on Add M3U URL.
4. Enter Nitro TV IPTV as the playlist name and enter the M3U URL in the relevant field.
5. Click Add and select OK to confirm.
Enjoy streaming Nitro TV IPTV VOD content and TV channels on your smartphone.
How to Get Nitro TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to the TV or turn on your Fire TV.
2. From the home screen, click the Find menu and select the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard, and choose the app from the suggestions.
4. Tap Get/Download to install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
5. After it gets installed, go to the home screen, click Settings, and select My Fire TV.
6. Click Developer options and click on Install unknown apps.
7. Select the Downloader option and turn it on.
8. Next, open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
9. If prompted, tap Allow for granting access to storage.
10. Enter the IPTV Smarters APK download link in the URL field and tap Go.
11. Once downloaded, install IPTV Smarters on your Firestick and open the app.
12. Click Add User and click on Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
13. Upload the Nitro TV IPTV’s M3U playlist in the relevant field and wait for the content to load.
14. When it finishes loading, choose a TV channel to play it.
15. If necessary, you can go to Settings and select External Players to change the media player.
How to Watch Nitro TV IPTV on Apple TV
1. Turn on your Apple TV and click the App Store icon to launch the app.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV, choose the app, and tap Get to install the app.
3. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app on your Apple TV.
4. Enter the Nitro TV IPTV M3U playlist link in the suitable field.
Once it loads the content, select a channel or VOD content to start streaming.
Nitro TV IPTV offers customer support via live chat or using Skype video calling. It offers 24/7 support, so users don’t need to worry if there are any interruptions. You can also visit their official website to raise a complaint. You can even submit an online form if you need any resources. In addition, you shall try the general fixing techniques to resolve Nitro IPTV not working issue.
Nitro TV IPTV comprises over 7000+ channels related to entertainment, lifestyle, news, kids, weather, sports, and more. It also telecasts a limited number of PPV events like UFC and Bellator. As it offers Electronic Program Guide (EPG), you can get the complete list of TV shows scheduled for a day.
Nitro TV IPTV Review
Nitro IPTV is a decent option for accessing US, UK, and Canadian TV channels in one place. In addition, it has dedicated shows and TV channels for kids. Still, if you are doubtful about their services, you can even try its free trial and decide whether it is really worth it. Otherwise, you can choose the best IPTV providers in the US, like Yeah IPTV, Spider IPTV, and Xtreme HD IPTV.