Wolf Pack is an IPTV addon that allows users to stream movies and TV shows on demand. In addition, it has sections for Midian, Labyrinth, Audio Books, OTB Content, The Specialist, and much more. If you have a Real Debrid premium account, you can download torrent files in 720p, 1080p, or 4K in a single click. You can stream the Wolf Pack content for free by installing its add-on on Kodi.
Table of Contents
- Wolf Pack IPTV Kodi Addon Specifications
- Key Features of Wolf Pack Kodi Addon
- Is Wolf Pack Add-on Safe
- Wolf Pack IPTV Addon Supported Devices
- How to Install the Wolf Pack Kodi Add-on
- Our Review
Wolf Pack IPTV Kodi Addon Specifications
|Available on Official Kodi Repository||✗|
|Third-Party Repository Name||Where The Monsters Live Repository|
|Working Source URL||https://www.midian.appboxes.co/repo|
Key Features of Wolf Pack Kodi Addon
|Sync favorites and history on multiple devices||Unique categories for entertainment, kids, and others|
|Supports M3U and Xtream Codes API||Supports parental control|
|Built-in advanced media player||User-friendly interface|
Is Wolf Pack Add-on Safe
Wolf Pack addon is unavailable on the Play Store, App Store, and Amazon App Store. However, we cannot blindly say it is dangerous and unsafe. There are no official reports regarding the Wolf Pack addon safety and complications. But keep in mind, if you watch copyrighted content using a Kodi addon, you will end up with copyright infringements. To secure your online activity, you must use VPNs like NordVPN or ExpressVPN.
Wolf Pack IPTV Addon Supported Devices
The Kodi app is necessary to stream the Wolf Pack addon, which is supported on the following devices.
- Android TV (Install Kodi from the Google Play Store)
- Amazon Firestick (Sideload Kodi APK using Downloader or ES File Explorer)
- Windows (Kodi on the Microsoft Store)
- Mac (Get it from Kodi’s official website)
Important Note: It is to note that there is an IPTV service called the Wolf IPTV, which is different from Wolf Pack Addon. It entirely deals with TV channels, Live TV, and VOD titles.
How to Install the Wolf Pack Kodi Add-on
Wolf Pack Kodi Addon is not officially available on the Kodi repository. So, you must follow the alternate way to install the add-on on your Kodi app. Follow the below instructions to install the Wolf Pack Kodi add-on.
- Enable unknown sources on Kodi device
- Install Where The Monsters Live Repository
- Install the Wolf Pack Kodi Addon
- Wolf Pack Add-on usage
- Install Real Debrid on Wolf Pack
Step 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi Device
Here are the instructions to turn on the unknown sources option on Kodi.
1. Open the Kodi app on your device.
2. Tap the Settings icon from the left sidebar.
3. Click on System from the list of tiles.
4. Further, select Add-ons from the menu bar.
5. Turn on the Unknown sources option using a toggle.
6. Click on Yes if a warning message prompts.
7. Next, select the Update official add-ons from option.
8. From the pop-up dialog box, click on Any repositories.
Step 2: Install Where The Monsters Live Repository
If you have turned on unknown sources, follow the below steps to install the Wolf Pack repository on Kodi.
1. Open the Kodi app and click on Settings.
2. Choose File Manager from the list of thumbnails.
3. Select the Add Source folder.
4. Then choose the <None> field and enter the following source URL and tap OK.
5. Following that, type a file name on the bottom field and click OK.
6. Go back to the Kodi home screen and click on Settings.
7. Then, choose the Add-ons tile.
8. Next, click the Package Installer icon from the upper left corner.
9. After that, select the Install from zip file option.
10. Choose your custom name zip folder and tap OK.
FYI: In my case, I have saved the custom folder as wtmlk19.
11. Further, click on the repository.Wherethemonsterslive.zip folder.
12. Wait for the Where The Monsters Live Repository Add-on installed notification to appear on the screen.
13. This confirms that the required repository has been installed.
Step 3: Install the Wolf Pack IPTV Addon
Follow these guidelines to install the Wolf Pack addon from the Where The Monsters Live Repository.
1. Open Settings on Kodi and select the Add-ons tile.
2. Further, click the Install from repository option.
3. Select Where The Monsters Live Repository from the list of options.
4. Following that, click on Video add-ons.
5. Then select the Wolf Pack installation package file.
6. Finally, tap Install at the bottom right corner.
7. If prompted, click OK to install the additional add-ons.
8. Once completed, you can see the Wolf Pack Add-on installed notification on the screen.
Step 4: Wolf Pack Kodi Add-On Usage
1. From the Kodi home screen, tap Settings → Add-ons → Video add-ons.
2. After that, choose Wolf Pack.
3. Then, you will find several categories such as Movies, TV Shows, Midian One Clicks, etc.
4. Click on the Midian One Clicks folder to view the subcategory.
5. Finally, choose the file you want and start streaming.
Step 5: Install Real Debrid on Wolf Pack Addon
Real Debrid is a premium service that lets you download or stream Kodi files in 720p, 1080p, or 4K. If you don’t have a subscription, visit the Real Debrid website to create a new account.
Here are the steps to set up Real Debrid on Wolf Pack.
1. Go back to the Kodi home screen, click on Settings and then select Add-ons.
2. Following that, click on Video add-ons → Wolf Pack.
3. Next, scroll to the bottom and select Resolve url settings.
4. Then click Universal Resolvers 2 from the left side menu.
5. Further, select (Re)Authorize My Account under the Real-Debrid section.
6. Take note of the authorization code displayed on the pop-up window.
7. Next, go to real-debrid.com/device from a mobile or PC browser.
8. Enter the authorization code and log in to your Real Debrid account.
9. Once it is activated, you will see ResolveURL Real-Debrid Resolver Authorised notification on the screen.
The Wolf Pack add-on has a diverse collection of movies and TV shows with a simple user interface. You can even download or stream your favorite content in HD using Real-Debrid. Therefore, it is considered the best add-on for your streaming device. For watching kids’ entertainment, we recommend using The Crew Addon.
EnterTain Me is the best alternative to the Wolf Pack addon for streaming on-demand content for free.