IPTV service is a trending online streaming provider. IPTV offers access to channels of different categories like TV shows, News, Live Sports, Movies, Series, Kid’s Shows, and VoDs. Now, you can stream IPTV on Xbox One and Xbox 360. As a result, you don’t have to spend money on a game console and a set–top box. You can stream the channels using the IPTV player app and Kodi.
Table of Contents
- Key Feature of Xbox
- Methods to Stream IPTV on Xbox
- How to Stream IPTV on Xbox using MyIPTV player
- How to Stream IPTV on Xbox using Kodi
- Our Review
Key Feature of Xbox
|Can stream Xbox to PC||Built–in Cortana voice assistance|
|Friendly User Interface||4K resolution|
|Older version Compatibility||App for Blu–ray Play|
Methods to Stream IPTV on Xbox
IPTV is an online streaming service where you can watch any channel and content over the internet. As a result, you can stream the channels on any device without connecting wires or cables to your preferred device. In addition, you can stream IPTV on the Xbox through two methods, and they are
- Using a MyIPTV player from Microsoft Store and
- Using the Kodi app.
How to Stream IPTV on Xbox using MyIPTV player
You might be wondering if streaming IPTV on Xbox is possible. Yes, it is possible to watch your favorite channels on your Xbox game console by installing IPTV Player app from the Microsoft Store. However, the MyIPTV player is an official app that can be installed only on the Xbox one newer model. To install, you need a stable internet connection and follow the steps given below.
1. Turn on your Xbox and navigate to the Microsoft Store app.
2. Search for the MyIPTV Player app in the Search area, and select the MyIPTV Player official app from the suggested list of apps.
3. Click the Get button to download and install the app on your Xbox.
4. Now, open the MyIPTV Player app on your Xbox and go to the Settings menu.
5. Under the Manage playlist and EPG heading, click the Add new playlist and EPG source option.
6. Here, you can give the links of the channels and playlist under the Local channels List, Remote channel List, and Program guide(EPG) and click the respective Add button below.
7. Now, you can stream the IPTV service on your Xbox and enjoy your favorite channel.
How to Stream IPTV on Xbox using Kodi
Kodi is an open-source home theatre media player enhancing the user’s video and audio experience. However, you can install the Kodi app on any model of Xbox like Xbox one, Xbox 360, Xbox one s, and Xbox X series from the Microsoft Store. To do that, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Microsoft Store on your Xbox and search for the Kodi app in the Search area.
2. Select the Kodi official app from the shown list.
3. Click the Get button to download the Kodi app or click here.
4. Launch the Kodi app, and select the TV menu from the left side menu panel.
5. On the No PVR add–on enabled pop-up, click the OK button.
6. Then, select the Enter add–on browser option.
7. Scroll down on the given list and select the PVR IPTV Simple Client add-on.
8. Click the Install button if not installed earlier, then select the Configure option.
9. Here, Select the General option and click the M3U Play List URL option.
10. Enter the M3U URL, which your IPTV provider gives, then click the OK button.
11. Now, give some time to load the channels, and you will be notified about the loaded channels.
12. Enjoy streaming your favorite channels on the Xbox.
Xbox is best known for gaming purposes. However, you can stream IPTV on your Xbox one, 360, etc. console as an additional feature, where you can stream the content in 4K resolution. This helps you to avoid spending money separately for a TV set–top box and a gaming console. In addition, you can also stream IPTV content using an IPTV player as well.