Durex IPTV is a popular Kodi addon that is used to access 8,000 live TV channels from different countries. This IPTV is also an excellent option to stream thousands of movies and series on Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Netflix, and more. Further, it offers a buffer-free streaming experience for the users. Moreover, Durex IPTV can be accessed on all Kodi-supported streaming devices.
Key Features of Durex IPTV
|Supports high-quality steaming
|Provides ad-free streaming
|Has an easy-to-use interface
|Has 100% uptime
|Provides technical support
Why Opt for Durex IPTV?
Durex TV offers live TV channels and on-demand videos for different categories including sports, news, kids, music, movies, series, documentaries, and more. This IPTV can be streamed all over the world without any geo-restrictions. Further, you can access this IPTV anytime using the supported streaming devices with a stable internet connection.
How Safe is Durex IPTV?
It is difficult to find whether an IPTV is legal or not as there are a lot of unregistered IPTV services available in the market. Accessing content from these providers may create legal issues for the users. So, it is good to use a VPN while streaming IPTV on your device as it hides your IP address and never allows users to track your online activities. Therefore, we suggest you use VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN on your device.
Pricing of Durex IPTV
Durex IPTV is a premium service that needs a subscription to stream its unlimited content. The service provides you with 24 hours free trial on its subscription that costs $14.95/month. Durex IPTV holds only one single subscription using which you can stream live channels, sports, PPV events, etc.
Subscription Process of Durex IPTV
1. Open your PC web browser and visit the Durex TV official website.
2. Click the Sign-in button and enter the required details like your name, email, etc.
3. Choose your preferred payment option and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment.
4. Once the payment was done successfully, you would receive the login details on your registered mail.
Compatible Devices of Durex IPTV
Durex IPTV is compatible with the streaming devices mentioned here.
How to Install Durex IPTV on Kodi
To install the Durex IPTV on Kodi, you can follow the steps here.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your streaming device.
2. Click the Settings icon on the left pane.
3. On the next screen, click the System tile.
4. Now, select Add-ons on the left side menu and swipe the toggle followed by Unknown sources to enable it.
5. Click the Yes button in the prompt that appears on the screen.
6. Get back to the Settings menu and click the File Manager tile.
7. Select the Add source option.
8. Click the <None> field in the Add file source window.
9. Now, provide the Durex Kodi add-on repository link (http://drxbld.com/wiz) in the given field and tap Ok.
10. Navigate to the Settings screen again and click the Add-ons tile.
11. Select the Install from zip file option.
12. Pick the zip file plugin.program.drxwizard.zip and tap Ok.
13. Now, the repository installation notification will appear on the screen.
14. Head to the Add-ons section and click the Install from Repository option.
15. Select the Durex Wizard repository from the list.
16. Next, click the Durex TV addon and tap the Install button.
17. Once the installation is over, an add-on installed notification will appear on the screen.
18. Navigate to the Kodi home screen and tap the Add-ons option.
19. Select the Durex TV add-on.
20. Go to the IPTV section and start accessing your desired content on Kodi.
How to Install Kodi on Android Devices
Since the Kodi app is officially available on the Google Play Store, you can directly install this app on your Android Smartphone and Smart TV.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone or Smart TV.
2. Search for the Kodi app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Select the app from the search results and tap the Install button on Play Store.
4. Wait till the app is installed.
5. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
How to Get Kodi on Firestick
As the Kodi app doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
2. Enter Downloader in the search bar and select the app from the search results.
3. Click the Download button to install the app.
4. Navigate to the Firestick Settings screen and click the My Fire TV tile.
5. Tap the Developer Options and click the Install Unknown Apps option.
6. Turn on Downloader to access third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
8. Provide the download link of Kodi APK in the given field and click Go.
9. After downloading the APK file, hit the Install button to get the app.
10. Now, tap Open to launch the Kodi app on your Firestick.
How to Download Kodi on a PC
To install the Kodi app on your Windows, Linux, and Mac PC, you can follow the steps here.
1. Open your preferred web browser on your PC.
2. Visit the official website of Kodi.
3. Click the Download button at the top of the screen.
4. Select your PC OS and install the Kodi app on your PC.
5. After installing the app, launch it on your PC.
Durex TV offers live TV channels of different categories. Here are some of the channels of this service provider.
This IPTV offers customer support via Telegram chat. You can find the details on its official website. So you can use this facility to chat with a representative and clear your queries.
Durex TV is an excellent option to access thousands of live TV channels and other entertainment content in a single platform. Also, it is easy to stream on various streaming devices using the Kodi app. But, it doesn’t have a stand-alone application which is considered a drawback of this service. However, if you are looking for alternatives, you can try the IPTV services like Joker IPTV, IPTV Grand, and One IPTV.