XtrixTV is a subscription-based IPTV service for watching TV channels, movies, TV shows, sports, and more. It also consists of 3000 titles of video-on-demand content that includes the latest releases as well. Moreover, it allocates a dedicated server for each user to stream the content without buffering and freezing in SD, HD, and 4K quality. You can install XtrixTV IPTV on smartphones, tablets, TV boxes, and more.
Table of Contents
- Key Features
- Why Use IPTV
- How Safe is IPTV
- Subscription Plans of XtrixTV IPTV
- How to Sign Up for XtrixTV IPTV
- Compatible Streaming Devices to Access XtrixTV IPTV
- How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Android Devices
- How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Android Smart TV
- How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Windows or Mac
- How to Stream XtrixTV IPTV on Firestick
- How to Watch XtrixTV IPTV on Enigma 2
- Xtrix TV Channel List
- Customer Support
- Our Review
|24/7 customer support||Streams PPV content|
|Hassle-free 3-day free trial||Multiple connections support|
|PVR recording functionality||7 days catch up using EPG|
Why Use IPTV
IPTV is a versatile service that allows multiple users to access TV channels and VOD content at a time. Unlike cables, you can add multiple connections at a very low price. Comparatively, it provides more TV channels and the latest entertainment content than terrestrial cables. Moreover, users can personalize the video quality while streaming based on the internet speed they have.
How Safe is IPTV
Though IPTV is extensively popular worldwide, sometimes it may be risky too. Some IPTV services may potentially spread illicit content on their platforms to attract users. Watching copyrighted content is a criminal offense, so users would bare fines, and sometimes it may lead to imprisonment. There is a chance of getting malware or viruses on your device if you download apk from unsafe websites. So, we recommend using the best VPN with IPTV, such as ExpressVPN or NordVPN.
Subscription Plans of XtrixTV IPTV
The following are the subscription plans offered by XtrixTV IPTV that get instantly activated with exciting benefits like an Electronic Program Guide, Favorites Manager, etc. It offers a 3-day free trial for new users.
|Plan||No of Months||Subscription Cost|
|Package # 1||$284.98|
How to Sign Up for XtrixTV IPTV
1. Visit the official website of XtrixTV IPTV from a mobile or PC web browser.
2. From the list of packages, select a plan and click Buy Now, depending on your requirements.
3. Click Proceed to checkout on the next screen. If you have any coupon code, you can enter it in the corresponding field and tap Apply.
4. Fill in all the required information, such as the payment details, and tap Place Order Now to subscribe to their service.
If your account is activated, you will receive a confirmation with the IPTV M3U playlist links to access the IPTV content.
Compatible Streaming Devices to Access XtrixTV IPTV
Presently, you can install and use XtrixTV IPTV on the following devices.
How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Android Devices
1. Visit the XtrixTV IPTV website (xtrixtv.com/download) from your Android smartphone.
2. Login with your XtrixTV IPTV account.
3. Click the Download button under the Android section.
4. After it gets downloaded, you need to enable the installation of apps from unknown sources.
- Go to Settings → Security → Turn on Unknown Sources.
5. Select the Install button to download the XtrixTV IPTV on your Android smartphone using the apk file.
6. Open the XtrixTV IPTV app and log in with a valid username and password.
7. Start watching TV channels, movies, and series on your smartphone.
How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Android Smart TV
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Download the XtrixTV IPTV apk on your PC from its official website.
3. Copy the downloaded APK file to your USB drive.
4. After that, plug in the USB drive to your Android TV.
5. Open File Manager on your TV, select XtrixTV IPTV, and install the app.
6. Launch the XtrixTV IPTV app and sign in with the appropriate credentials.
Stream your favorite live TV channels and PPV events in 1080p resolution.
How to Install XtrixTV IPTV on Windows or Mac
First, you have to download the XtrixTV IPTV apk from any trusted website. After that, you can continue with the following steps.
1. Open Google Chrome or Safari on your PC based on your operating system.
2. Go to the BlueStacks official website (bluestacks.com) and click the Download button.
3. Once downloaded, install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC.
4. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google Account credentials.
5. Click the Install apk button at the bottom right menu bar.
6. Choose the XtrixTV IPTV apk from your local storage to begin the installation.
7. Once it is installed, open XtrixTV IPTV and log in with your username and password.
Finally, you can select any entertainment content to start streaming.
How to Stream XtrixTV IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to the internet.
2. Click the Find menu and select the Search tile from the options.
3. Search for Downloader and tap Get to install the app.
4. Click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
5. Select My Fire TV and click on Developer Options.
6. Click Install unknown apps and turn on Downloader on the next screen.
7. Open the Downloader app and enter the XtrixTV IPTV apk download link in the URL field.
8. Tap Go to download the apk file on your Fire TV device.
9. Once done, open the downloaded file and tap Install.
10. After the installation, open the XtrixTV app on your Firestick.
11. Sign in with subscription account details to start playing the VOD content or TV channels on your Firestick.
How to Watch XtrixTV IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Switch on your Enigma 2 and go to Settings.
2. Click on Setup and select System Network Devices.
3. Select Setup Adapter and click Settings. It will display the IP address and take note of it.
4. Visit Putty’s official website and click on Download PuTTY and install the app.
5. Open PuTTY and enter the IP address that you have noted in step 3.
6. Choose Telenet and tap Open.
7. Select the Default login as root to proceed.
8. Enter the XtrixTV IPTV’s M3U playlist link in the corresponding field.
9. Tap Reboot to load the content and click Enter.
Once the PuTTY app is restarted, you can start watching the IPTV content.
Xtrix TV Channel List
Xtrix TV IPTV has channels in many categories, such as sports, lifestyle, entertainment, comedy, news, local, and much more. Using EPG, you can create a watchlist so that you will never miss any shows.
XtrixTV provides customer support 24/7 and it accepts queries via online forms. If there is an outage in accessing their services, you can visit the official website and submit your request. Unfortunately, there is no live chat feature so you need to keep your patience in case of interruptions.
XtrixTV is the cost-friendly way to watch the latest movies and TV series from any location. You can even watch live TV channels from countries like the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Netherlands, India, etc. The best thing is it offers 72 hours of free trial to check its services without paying an additional cost. However, if you don’t think XtrixTV is worth the price or have any second thoughts, try alternatives like Spider IPTV, Typhoon Labs IPTV, and Top Dog IPTV.
Yes, XtrixTV IPTV is legal to access in Australia as long as it does not violate legal regulations.