|No. of Channels
|Full HD, HD, SD
|No. of Connections
If you are searching for a free IPTV service provider with a good collection of live TV channels and other entertainment content, Magis TV is the right option that you can opt for. This IPTV covers over 1,202 TV channels and more than 35,088 movies & series of all genres. It also delivers exclusive live sports like boxing, soccer, and kids’ shows. Unlike most free IPTV services, Magis TV has a native player that can be installed on Android-powered devices using its stand-alone APK file.
|Offers HD & FHD channels
|It supports Spanish subtitles and other languages, too
|Provides buffer-free streaming
|Offers ad-free streaming experience
|Gives effective customer support
|Completely free to use
Why Opt for Magis TV?
Magis IPTV is one of the best alternatives to cable providers. It allows us to access to Latin American television channels. Magis IPTV lets users add their favorite shows to a list to access easily. Additionally, it gives access to playback history. You can stream this IPTV anywhere and anytime with an internet connection.
Is Magis TV Safe for Usage?
It may not be possible to say whether Magis IPTV is legal or not.
IPTV providers are always prone to legality issues since they are known for streaming copyrighted content without the proper license. In most countries, streaming copyrighted content is against the law and you may end up facing legal issues while watching those content. So, it is advisable to use a VPN service on your device to safeguard your privacy. VPN also helps you access providers that are geo-restricted in your country. Since the internet is flooded with many VPNs, we recommend using Surfshark VPN while streaming IPTV content via a media player.
It is a free IPTV service provider. So, you don’t want to purchase a subscription to use this service on your streaming device. Moreover, a sign-up is also not required.
Supported Devices of Magis TV
This IPTV can be installed on the compatible devices provided here.
How to Install Magis TV on Android Mobile
To install the Magis IPTV app on your Android device, you can download the APK file from its official website.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and go to the Apps section.
2. Long press Google Chrome and click the Info icon.
3. Select Chrome Settings → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Allow from this source.
4. Open your preferred web browser and go to the official website of Magis IPTV.
5. Download the Magis TV APK file on your smartphone [https://bitly.ws/364PV] by clicking the Download for Mobile button on the home page. Then, install the APK on your device.
6. After installation, launch the app on your device.
7. Select your favorites and watch them on your device.
How to Get Magis TV on Firestick
You need to sideload the Magis IPTV APK on Firestick using the best sideloading app, Downloader.
1. Locate the Firestick home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Type Downloader in the Search bar and select the app from the search suggestions.
3. Hit the Download button to install the app.
4. Next, go to Firestick Settings and click the My Fire TV tile.
5. Tap Developer Options and select Install unknown apps.
6. Turn on Downloader to install third-party apps on Firestick.
7. Open Downloader and provide the Magis TV APK link [https://bitly.ws/XjbL] in the URL field.
8. Tap Go to download the APK file.
9. Open the downloaded APK and hit the Install button to get the app.
10. Launch the app and stream your desired shows on Firestick.
How to Download Magis TV on Smart TV
You need a USB drive and a PC to install the Magis IPTV app for Android Smart TV.
1. Power on your Smart TV and go to Settings.
2. Tap Device Preferences.
3. Click Security & restrictions and enable Unknown sources.
4. Open a web browser on your PC and download the Magis IPTV APK [https://bitly.ws/38H65] from its official website by selecting the Download for TV option.
5. Next, copy it into a USB drive.
6. Connect the USB drive to the USB port on your Smart TV.
7. Open the File Manager and locate the APK file.
8. Hit the Install button to get the app.
9. Launch the app on your device after installation.
10. Now, you can access Magis TV on your Android Smart TV.
How to Install Magis IPTV on Windows PC & Mac
You can use the BlueStacks emulator to install the Magis TV app on your Windows PC and Mac.
1. Turn on your PC and open your preferred web browser.
2. Download the Magis IPTV APK from its official website.
3. Next, go to BlueStack’s official website and install the emulator.
4. Launch the emulator and sign in using your Google account details.
5. Tap the Install apk icon and select the APK file.
6. Click on Open to get the app.
7. Launch the app to stream IPTV content on your Windows PC and Mac.
Magis TV offers live TV channels in different categories. Here are some of the popular channels of this service provider.
Magis IPTV offers customer support through email. Write up your concerns to the support team, and a representative will respond to the registered email address as soon as possible. You can also post your queries on the Telegram channel of the service to get instant replies.
- Email address:
- Telegram channel: https://t.me/+gI7wrmEi2KYxOTA0
No, you cannot stream this IPTV service on any Apple devices.
No, the service is working currently.
There is nothing more to expect from a free IPTV provider like Magis IPTV. Because it offers all the major live channels and a good quantity of VOD content. Also, it helps you avail yourself of high-quality live sports events without spending a penny. So, if you are on a tight budget, go for it.
- Being free of cost
- VOD collection
- Easy accessibility
- Responsive customer assistance
- Ad-free streaming
- Device limitations
- Meagre channel collection
- No multiple connection
Content Diversity & Streaming Quality6.8
Functionality & Device Compatibility8