Legends IPTV is one of the most desirable IPTV service providers, with an exciting range of TV channels and other content for you to watch. It will let you watch your favorite episode from any show at the earliest. They have premium TV channels streaming in HD quality at a very affordable price range. It is supported on all devices, including Android, iOS, Windows PC, Firestick, and Smart TV. A basic subscription with the service will give you 10 connections for a device.
Table of Contents
- Is IPTV Legal?
- How to Sign Up With Legends IPTV
- How to Access Legends IPTV on Android
- How to Access Legends IPTV on PC
- How to Watch Legends IPTV on Firestick
- How to Access Legends IPTV on Smart TV
- How to Stream Legends IPTV on Kodi
- How to Stream Legends IPTV on MAG
- Customer Support
- Channels List
- Legend IPTV Review
- Legends IPTV has 23 servers, giving you the best access to your favorite TV channels and other content.
- The service does not automatically bill you every month, and you can cancel your subscription as necessary.
- It is extremely easy to set up the IPTV service on your devices, and it has a simple user interface as well.
- The ideal internet speed advisable for this IPTV service is 15 Mbps.
- You can install the APK file of this IPTV provider on your devices and then access the app.
|One Month Plan||$5.99|
|6 Months Plan||$34.99|
|12 Months Plan||$54.99|
Is IPTV Legal?
You might know that some of the IPTFV services are regularly taken down. This might be because of copyright issues on the provider’s side. The same might be applicable with Legends IPTV as the copyright details are unknown. Whatever the case, you need to use a VPN while streaming channels from the service.
How to Sign Up With Legends IPTV
1. On your computer or smartphone, open a web browser.
2. Go to the official Legends IPTV website and scroll to the PLANS FOR A LEGEND section.
3. Go through the available plans on the webpage.
4. Next, click on the Sign Up button next to the plan.
5. Find your plan and click on the Order Now option.
6. Enter your payment details to finish the subscription.
7. Also, complete the purchase by typing in your Username and Password.
How to Access Legends IPTV on Android
1. Open a web browser on your Android device.
2. Tap the search bar and then search for Legends IPTV APK.
3. Download the APK file from the official website of Legends IPTV.
4. Open the Settings menu of your Android smartphone or tablet.
5. Tap the Security option and then the Device Management option.
6. Next, tap the Unknown Sources option.
7. Locate the newly downloaded APK file on the IPTV app on your Android device.
8. Further, Install the APK file and then open the app.
9. Sign in to your Legends IPTV subscription with the necessary details.
10. Wait for the TV channel playlist to load and then enjoy streaming them.
How to Access Legends IPTV on PC
1. Installing BlueStacks on your PC from their official website.
2. Open BlueStacks on your computer and then click on the Sign In button.
3. Further, sign in to the Google Account with your email address and password following the on-screen instructions.
4. Also, select the I Agree button.
5. After opening a web browser on your computer and download the Legends IPTV APK file.
6. Back in the BlueStacks screen, select the Install APK button.
7. Access the Legends IPTV APK file and install it.
8. Open the IPTV app and then sign in to your account.
9. As soon as the channels load on the app, start streaming them.
How to Watch Legends IPTV on Firestick
1. Select the Find option on the home screen.
2. Click on the Search option.
3. Search for the Downloader app using the virtual on-screen keyboard.
3. You can install the app on your device by selecting the Download or Get button.
4. Press the Home button to go back to the Firestick home screen.
5. Open Settings and select the My Fire TV option.
6. Choose Developer Options followed by the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. On the list, locate and then enable the Downloader app.
8. Press the Home button to go back to the Fire TV home screen.
9. Launch the Downloader app and then click on the Allow option.
10. In the URL section of the Downloader app, enter the URL for Legends IPTV in the respective field.
11. You can download the Legends IPTV APK file by selecting the Go button.
12. As the download completes, select the Install button.
13. This will take a couple of minutes, and then select the Open button.
14. Also, sign in to the app with the details of your account.
15. Wait for the channels to load and then start watching them.
How to Access Legends IPTV on Smart TV
1. Initially, launch the Play Store of your Smart TV.
2. Select the Search option and then search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
3. Install the IPTV Smarters Pro app on your Smart TV.
4. When the app installation is over, open the app.
5. Select the Login With Xtream Codes API option and then enter your Username and Password.
6. Further, paste the M3U URL in the respective field of the app.
7. By selecting the Add User button, you can load the playlist of channels in the IPTV Player app.
8. Finally, play the live TV channels or other content from the IPTV provider on your TV.
How to Stream Legends IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi Settings menu on your device.
2. Select System Settings and then the Add-ons option from the left side panel.
3. Click on the Unknown Sources option.
4. This will show a Warning message on your screen, and you need to select the Yes option.
5. Open the Kodi Settings menu.
6. Scroll to and then select the File Manager option from Settings.
7. Choose the Add Source option and then the None option.
8. Paste the M3U URL from Legends IPTV, enter the Repository Name, and then select OK.
9. Choose the Advanced option and then the Open Box option.
10. On selecting the Install from ZIP file option, select the ZIP file.
11. Further, select OK.
12. On selecting the Install From Repository option, choose your repository.
13. Click on the Video Add-Ons option and then choose the Legends IPTV add-on.
14. Select the Install option.
15. Once again, return to the Kodi home screen and select the Add-ons option.
16. After selecting the Video Add-On option, choose the Legends IPTV Add-On.
17. On the next screen, paste the M3U URL from the IPTV provider.
18. Wait for the playlist to load on the device.
19. In the end, you can enjoy streaming TV channels on your device.
How to Stream Legends IPTV on MAG
1. Launch the MAG Settings menu and proceed to select System Settings.
2. Select the Servers option and then the Portals option.
3. Type in the Portal Name and also paste the Legends IPTV M3U URL.
4. Further, select the Save option.
5. Wait for the channel playlist to be available on MAG.
6. Play any TV channel from the provider and then enjoy streaming the same.
Legends IPTV also considers customer service seriously. They have provided 24/7 customer support for their subscribers. Also, you can fill up the form on the official website and then receive an email from the service giving you any clarifications.
Legends IPTV has TV channels of different categories ranging from sports and minutes to entertainment and lifestyle. It also has movies, sports, kid’s shows, and Spanish content in its library.
Legend IPTV Review
Considering the streaming quality and the availability of TV channels, Legends IPTV is one of the most valuable IPTV providers. They have dedicated customer support and are accessible on multiple devices. For more IPTV options, take a look at Cobra IPTV, Dragon IPTV, Fame IPTV, and Helix IPTV.
Yes, you can access the content from the Legend IPTV on your iPhone. You can get the help of an IPTV player to access the playlist with the M3U URL you receive with a subscription.